Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

The Conlcusion

aSyLuM32
05-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Alright, many of you have helped me out with my car which wouldn't start because of a couple different reasons... I finally figured it out myself because all the mechanics in my town are stupid to say the least... looks like the timing belt was put on wrong and it tore apart and whiplashed all the wires to my cam sensor... yea... no fun... so im gonna replace that and make sure thats the only thing that went wrong :D

ned032002
05-23-2007, 12:08 AM
looks like the timing belt was put on wrong and it tore apart and whiplashed all the wires to my cam sensor... yea... no fun... so im gonna replace that and make sure thats the only thing that went wrong :D

Eeek, sounds like you might have some fun ahead of you if you bent any valves. With some luck you'll just need to repair what you've already found. Good luck.

aSyLuM32
05-23-2007, 04:36 PM
This may be one of the happiest days of the year for me! I made a bunch of calls to the Mitsubishi corporate and to some of the mechanics that previously worked on the car... They are paying 100% of the cost for head replacements if necessary, timing belt, tensioner, and the cam sensor. Since it was a bad part from their company that caused all the damage, they are more than happy to pay for it... I never thought Id see the day! :grinyes:

defiancy
05-23-2007, 08:56 PM
This may be one of the happiest days of the year for me! I made a bunch of calls to the Mitsubishi corporate and to some of the mechanics that previously worked on the car... They are paying 100% of the cost for head replacements if necessary, timing belt, tensioner, and the cam sensor. Since it was a bad part from their company that caused all the damage, they are more than happy to pay for it... I never thought Id see the day! :grinyes:

Dude, you are officially the luckiest person the planet.

spyderturbo007
05-24-2007, 06:53 AM
That really didn't happen, it was all a dream. :)

Mikelb
05-24-2007, 10:47 AM
with as much luck as you've got, I'd buy a lottery ticket...

if you don't win, you could always call the lottery commission and tell them that your lottery ticket was faulty

aSyLuM32
05-24-2007, 12:44 PM
with as much luck as you've got, I'd buy a lottery ticket...

if you don't win, you could always call the lottery commission and tell them that your lottery ticket was faulty

hahaha nice.
Yea i think theres someone lookin out for me somewhere, I wont complain :D

Add your comment to this topic!