Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

FOR SALE- FD running motor tranny rad. driveshaft going LS6

feedthafire
05-22-2007, 09:33 PM
im ready to pull the motor to go V8 i had a documented compression test done today motor runs but ive never driven it baught the car salvaged and i can ship whereever so you know what needs to go tranny driveshaft radiator motor all the goods let me know i dont want to part motor out id like to sell whole possibly with the tranny if possible motor has polished hard pipes with polished apexi intakes in excellent condition compression reads... i will scan for people who are serious... here we go" front rotor 6.3, 6.6 and 7.0" "rear rotor 7.9, 8.0 and 7.9" motor is a mazda reman from my understanding it has right at 40 K on it dont knwo how much on teh tranny or anyhting else this is a project for me so tell me what oyu want i can get pics and price can be discussed im not sure what hte motor is worth because hte compression is a little low in the front with my understandin its not that bad but im learnin im in chester virginia about 30 mins away from richmond about 2 hours from manassas (sp*)? yea that place sorry for any spelling or anything im in a rush like always just pm me for info

jcsaleen
05-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Your better off on the seven forums ~

Jcsaleen ~ Fd3s4E on Rx7club

feedthafire
06-10-2007, 09:42 PM
thats what i figured i tried that but oh welll i dunno im stuck i mean i love what the ls6 offers but i mean rot. turbo. i mean i want what the carr was made with so i think imma stay boostin and just get a fresh set of turbos or a fresh turbo ;) and get a rebuild

feedthafire
06-10-2007, 09:44 PM
i think ive baught off your off rx7club or was going to at one time my name on there is feedthafire but i wanna change it to Sanderson and dunno if i can change it with out making a new account i might as well just leave it be as it is

jcsaleen
06-11-2007, 09:31 AM
i think ive baught off your off rx7club or was going to at one time my name on there is feedthafire but i wanna change it to Sanderson and dunno if i can change it with out making a new account i might as well just leave it be as it is

Just ask ryberg I think his name is the head mod he's cool.

Add your comment to this topic!