Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Link to Us-car and model show in Sweden.

proosen
05-20-2007, 06:03 AM
Vårmönstringen in Lindesberg, Sweden (http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k137/Nickelilltroll/Model%20shows/Varmonstringen%202007/) (Vårmönstringen = Spring meeting)

The site is somewhat slow at the time beeing so be patient and try again later if it fails to load.

There is some explicit pictures that I think you should be aware of, although just figures made by Lisa they are actually in bad need of some new clothes.

So if you know that you're not allowed to look at these kind of pictures just ignore that folder and stay with the big- and small size instead, please.

In Sweden these kind of picures aren't such a big issue but I know they can stir up the feelings elsewhere.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures.
Niclas

joelwideqvist
05-21-2007, 12:43 AM
Great pictures as always Niclas and IPMS Open seem to have been a great show this year too. Not many car pics though, I thought that was your particular area of interest. Bikes seemd nice, especially the 50th anniversary Yamaha.
/Joel

Hiroboy
05-21-2007, 12:51 AM
I only see 3 1:1 car photos ?

joelwideqvist
05-21-2007, 04:02 AM
Click Full size, small size or Explicit pictures a bit above the pics. For IPMS Open pictures from 2007 go up one level on the top.
/Joel

proosen
05-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Click Full size, small size or Explicit pictures a bit above the pics. For IPMS Open pictures from 2007 go up one level on the top.
/Joel

Yepp, that's the trick.
The links are under the "my sub albums" headline.

Personally I think that the layout on Photobucket is somewhat blurry and harder to work with then before the last change.

The reason that i didn't take a lot of pictures of civilian vehicles is that there was only 9 or 10 entries this year :frown:

Take a look again and enjoy the pictures.
Niclas

Add your comment to this topic!