Washer Nozzle?

05-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Does anyone know where to get the windshield washer nozzles online? I think that is what they are called, you know the things that shoot out washer fuild on the windshield. I've been trying to find a nice pair of chrome ones, NO LEDS! I already have chrome ones but they have a blue l.e.d. in them and I have to replace in order to pass inspection.

Add your comment to this topic!