Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Supra Project Car Need help!

DrSanchez
05-18-2007, 05:23 PM
I just got an '88 Supra no turbo, it needs some suspension work and other little things. It didnt come with a manual so im kinda stuck on some basic things. My first problem is i cannot find the fuse box, sad i know, but i dont have much to work with without a manual. If anyone knows where it is let me know, i will have more questions on this thread later. Thanks

flyinMKIV
05-19-2007, 04:04 PM
not sure about the MKIII's but you might want to try above the driver side kick panel. That's where it is on the MKIV.

TcmaBoy
05-20-2007, 07:05 PM
There is one box under the hood, one up under the drivers side dash in the usual place, and a relay panel behind the passenger side kick panel.

DrSanchez
05-21-2007, 06:55 AM
Cool thanks, i found the boxes so now i dont have to drive without any dash lights anymore, Anyone know where to find good parts for the car other than Ebay, I need some suspension parts.

flyinMKIV
05-21-2007, 08:13 PM
It really depends on how much you want to spend, let us know what kind of money your working with, how good of quality you want on parts, etc. and I could give you a few places that meet your criteria

DrSanchez
05-28-2007, 10:14 AM
Well most of my paychecks are going to get this car to really shine, i can spend as i get it, top of the line is not necessary, but i dont want economy parts either.

Add your comment to this topic!