Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Stock replacement parts

new2mitsu
05-15-2007, 05:40 PM
Ok, so i kno it seems like im postin alotta problems w/ this car, but i got ONE HELL of a deal on it, again, its a 93 vr4 tt. and i was wonderin if there are any sites that sell lots of Stock replacement parts for a good price. or, if any of you wanna sell some parts. what i need is the first flexible union after the front down pipe, its rusted out pretty good. Leme kno, Ryan

Linebckr49
05-15-2007, 09:45 PM
3000GT partsdinosaur on ebay has some decent parts, though they aren't OEM. the parts for sale section on 3Si has a plethora of stock parts. other than that, Rockville Mitsubishi out of Maryland gives a discount to 3Si members. and local junkyards would be the cheapest place to get parts.

the exhaust flex section you are talking about is not a part by itself, but rather part of the downpipe. you could take it to an exhaust shop and have them repair it, OR you could take this opportunity to upgrade to an aftermarket (better flowing) downpipe. check out 3SX.com, dynamicracing.com, and IPSmotorsports.net for downpipes.

Add your comment to this topic!