Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

help! 02 blazer 2wd cant find a suspension lift

jherb29
05-09-2007, 01:15 PM
hey i was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to lift a 02 blazer that is only 2 wheel drive. i know there is a 2 inch body lift out there for it because i already have it on my blazer. i realy want a suspension lift so if anyone has any suggestions on possible routs that i could go i would realy apreciate the help. they make 02 blazer 4x4 lifts- is there a way to modify that one to make it fit my 2wd? any suggestions would be greatly apreciated.

my 02 blazer is the 2wd 2door LS

ZL1power69
05-09-2007, 08:55 PM
welcome to af. The only manufacture that i know of that has a 2wd s-series truck lift is Fabtech. Heres a link: http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/applications/gm/2wd83-05gmcmid.html

ericn1300
05-09-2007, 10:37 PM
LOL, just today I was adjusting the sensitivity of an embedded loop detector at a drive thru that was having a hard time detecting trucks with lift kits.

if you do the lift kit remember 3 things while operating the vehicle:

1: when pulling up to a stop light or drive thru with a loop dector try to stop with the front axel, engine or skid plate over the loop or you may not get noticed. it's looking for steel and the frame of the vehicle may be to high to be detected

2: when going straight or turning left at an intersection stop far enough back so you don't block the view of anybody who needs to see traffic while turning right. and i hate creepers, those that stop then let off the brakes and keep creeping forward. hope your rig isn't to high to see my one finger salute to stupidity in your passenger side window

3: the lift kit raises the center of gravity of the vehicle and lowers the tipping point. you are more likely to encounter a rollover in routine evassive driving. wear your seat belt at all times and put in a roll cage, SUV's and light trucks are not even required to meet passenger car rollover crash specs

Add your comment to this topic!