Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

95 eagle talon bumpers

thehab
05-02-2007, 09:36 PM
hey guys brand new member,and im dyin here,i need to replace both my front and rear bumpers,both are damaged and i cant find either in a scrap yard(called every one in my city).so basically i know u can get an eclipse bumper to fit,but its prolly gonna be just as hard to find that.as far as i know (from hours of research) aftermarket bumpers were never made for the talons just eclipse.does anyone here have first hand experience with this same problem?does anybody know of any kits that would fit with slight easy mods?also,does the 97 talon rear cover fit on the 95?im tryin to clean my car up good and get paint,but not till i can find these damn bumpers.i'll thank u in advance,and just hope someone here knows what im going through.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!:uhoh: :grinyes:

gthompson97
05-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Any 95-98 Talon bumper will fit, as long as any 95-96 Talon or Eclipse front bumper, but if you're going to swap the front bumper out, I'd suggest going with either the 97-99 Eclipse or 97-98 Talon fronts because they are sooooooo much sexier than the 2ga bumpers. The only thing you'll need to change different is the headlights if you go with a 97+ bumper. :2cents:

Killa
05-03-2007, 12:05 AM
if u want to get 97+ eclipse bumper and Halo headlight, let me know, im selling it. Im going back to 95 talon style.

gthompson97
05-03-2007, 12:08 AM
Hey Ken, how much you want for the headlights? I might be looking for a pair in a few weeks here.

Killa
05-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Hey Ken, how much you want for the headlights? I might be looking for a pair in a few weeks here.

around $145 halo never hook up, but I suggest you buy it off ebay, cause I might not sell it now ( i cant find 95 talon bumper any where :frown: ).

gthompson97
05-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Shoot me a pm when you list them, I'll be watching.

Sorry for the hijack, thread may now continue in an orderly fashion.

Killa
05-03-2007, 12:43 AM
Shoot me a pm when you list them, I'll be watching.

Sorry for the hijack, thread may now continue in an orderly fashion.

Sure my friend. Same as me sorry for hijack this thread.:wink:

Add your comment to this topic!