Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

anyone know were loud exaustes r found

Metalic_Mike
04-28-2007, 07:26 PM
ive got magnaflow exaust on my Z24 and im disapionted with it
ive got hoda delsols screaming while near me and it pisses me off because i cant hear mine over theres please help me.:banghead:
You dont know how frustrating it is, im talking like racing loud.i just wont one time to sit at the lights and not even race him but just crack it to shut him up:grinyes: ( plz help). a site or store. im in canada but i get alote of my stuff from the states so plz.
no header back or cat back just end exsaust like reactive. ex.
but not reactive something better. thanx.

Lances133
04-28-2007, 08:26 PM
:shakehead Those Del Sols are "Screaming" at you for 1 main reason....THEY'RE RICE!!!

Metalic_Mike
04-28-2007, 09:10 PM
what do you mean there (rice)and you still didnt answer my question.

dwb985
04-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Q: What is 'rice'?Rice is a completely subjective term, so for one to totally emcompass a true definition of the word would be masturbation. However, if you want my definition I'll do my best to explain fully.

My personal definition of 'rice' would be anything, that makes a vehicle (car, plane, truck, SUV, bicycle, go-cart, motorcycle... etc...) look completely and utterly stupid. That includes, things that make it have the appearance of speediness, yet lack the ability to be fast.

This is NOT limited to imports, any brand of car can be rice, even exotics like Ferrari's.

taken from www.anti-rice.com (http://www.anti-rice.com)

(Ricer: from the spanish word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

as far as the sound. just because its loud does not make it cool or better. a bigger exhaust can actually hurt your horsepower. oh and straight pipe is as loud as it gets and as crappy sounding as it gets.

notaricajustfasta
04-28-2007, 11:00 PM
just take the head off. it will be freaking loud and you will get these cool flames coming out of the engine as well.

Classicrocjunkie
04-28-2007, 11:26 PM
Swap out your header for an aftermarket one and loose your resonator. You'll be plenty loud and want to shoot yourself. Trust me, i have that issue and refused to drive my car in the fall over 4000 rpms. My fix for that finally arrived. Woot!

Schister66
04-29-2007, 03:31 AM
be cool like me and run a 3" open downpipe....its ridiculous just like this thread

Metalic_Mike
04-29-2007, 06:09 PM
well thanks for the rice info,but no one has still answered me i dont want to know what to do to my piping i just want to know where i could find a louder exaust.
what a resingnator,i know it goes from header,to 2 1/4 piping to a cattalitic covertor,from there the exsauste and tip.
anyway looking for loud exausts cant you help.

Schister66
04-29-2007, 08:24 PM
after the header, just unhook the rest and it will be loud enough

Lefix
04-30-2007, 04:13 AM
K go buy a pacesetter header, its about $170, and then keep all the piping, remove the catalytic converter, removed the resonator, and just run a straight pipe thru the whole system and you can have the loudest exhaust in the whole town, but if you just want a loud MUFFLER, then buy some cheap fart-cans that honda buy....

That del-sol that you were talking about sound like "crap" to us, or to the rest of the people that know what a nice sounding exhaust is, loud is nothing, loud is crap. Deep, smooth tone is the best, or at least thats the kind i like... Everyone has a different taste in exhaust sounds...

Schister66
04-30-2007, 07:39 AM
if you just want a loud MUFFLER, then buy some cheap fart-cans that hondas buy....

I'd stay away from saying things like that.....that's a pretty generalized statement :nono:

Lances133
04-30-2007, 09:03 AM
I'd stay away from saying things like that.....that's a pretty generalized statement :nono:
lol no shit - 95% of the Cavaliers on cavy forums have ebay fart cans

Metalic_Mike
04-30-2007, 11:07 AM
thanks for the info i was looking online and i think that im going to try the apex N1 racing pipe its universal and it say that you would need a silencer for it. the silencer would decrease the noise by 7 dbs and im not going to put it on so it should sound wright for me. but maybe ill just wait till i get some headers and see what my magnaflow sounds like first. because i notice a big difference in sound after putting on my short ram air intake. see ya

Lefix
04-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Yup the intake does make the exhaust louder... the header will make your exhaust even louder then that...

Sorry about the generalized statement, i couldnt think of any rice brands at the moment...

Metalic_Mike
04-30-2007, 08:11 PM
yeah thanx anyway though.

PsychoJJ
04-30-2007, 08:16 PM
I see a beach ball cannon in someones future. :lol:

JaysZ24
04-30-2007, 09:23 PM
1 kid at my school u can easily fit a 2L pepsi bottle in his exhaust tip

Lances133
04-30-2007, 10:18 PM
Tis a shame what some people do to cars, but hopefully they'll learn from it.

Lefix
05-01-2007, 03:04 AM
Lol... 2L pepsi bottle... hahaha. thats like over 5 inches... omg what a retard..

JaysZ24
05-01-2007, 09:26 PM
hahaha yup the kid is pretty dumb. he has a mazda mx3 with a 4 cylinder and says he would kick my ass cause my car is auto n his isn't

PsychoJJ
05-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Hell yeah, that 105 hp beast would stomp your ass in. :lol:

JaysZ24
05-01-2007, 10:21 PM
HAHAHHAA i know im scared

Lefix
05-01-2007, 10:50 PM
kids in my high school goes by two things: If your car is stick, and if its RWD, then your car is good and kick ass, if its auto and FWD, then its shit... bunch of retards...

Add your comment to this topic!