Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Hard to park.

DVSNCYNIKL
10-17-2002, 09:55 AM
Apparently, for 2million dollars, you'll really hate parking. This is where a driveway would come in handy.:D

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/10/16/1034561211585.html

S Brake
10-17-2002, 11:23 AM
2 million????????????? this is getting out of hand!
but its just money isn't it????????

Neutrino
10-17-2002, 04:02 PM
Oh yeah that is the real reason i don't one of those. Parking is a problem here on campus.;)

BTW i thought its msrp was 700K

S Brake
10-17-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Neutrino
Oh yeah that is the real reason i don't one of those. Parking is a problem here on campus.;)

BTW i thought its msrp was 700K parking isn't a problem, its a bitch. lucky thing I have my moms A lot sticker, w00t!

MSRP is under 700K but people are jacking up the prices like its going out of style.

YellowMaranello
10-17-2002, 04:26 PM
That 2 mil, and the $600,000 Lambo are in Austrailian dollars, not american.

S Brake
10-17-2002, 04:42 PM
2,000,000.00 AUD Australia Dollars = 1,101,406.98 USD United States Dollars
Jeepers, thats a lot better!

YellowMaranello
10-17-2002, 05:44 PM
haha, isn't it though? And reverse is a little button on the steering wheel? How odd...

Neutrino
10-17-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by snowboarder
parking isn't a problem, its a bitch. lucky thing I have my moms A lot sticker, w00t!

Man you have an A lot sticker I hate you!!! Those are awesome parking spaces.

SilverLotus340R
10-17-2002, 09:18 PM
who gives a sheat if they are hard to park..lord its not like your gonna drive one to the 711 get it filled up and park it @ the mall and go inside for 2 hours lol

but could you imagine that guy trying to park one on this lil ramp with thousands of ppl watching and laughing lol

S Brake
10-17-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Neutrino

Man you have an A lot sticker I hate you!!! Those are awesome parking spaces. Actually we have 2 cars with A lot stickers, and my dad is retired so guess who gets the other. Too bad its not on my truck though. You'd be suprised though, parking is still tough with an A sticker, still beats parking at the marriot center then making the trail of tears to my first class.

Menu dei Motori
10-18-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by SilverLotus340R
who gives a sheat if they are hard to park..lord its not like your gonna drive one to the 711 get it filled up and park it @ the mall and go inside for 2 hours lol

but could you imagine that guy trying to park one on this lil ramp with thousands of ppl watching and laughing lol

this car is not for shopping tours.... and you only park it at home in your 200qmē garage :D

SilverLotus340R
10-18-2002, 02:23 PM
ya but u dont live in the US..if you did youd see what hell put their vehicles through.

Some crazy ass rich man would take his Enzo out shopping..it shows how rich you are. The Us isnt europe where ppl dont flaunt their money..i mean they do ..but not by driving their Mclaren back and forth as a daily driver...

There is this millionaire in downstate NY that bought an Edonis (the supercar rivel to the Mclaren) and had it converted so that it could be driven here..he put 10 thousand miles on it with in a month of buying it...

ppl in the US treat their cars like shit (not ALL of them but most of the filthy rich that could just go buy a new one)

S Brake
10-18-2002, 03:41 PM
All the exotic car owners I know are car enthusiast so they treat their cars beautifully. There are people on both sides of the spectrum.

Menu dei Motori
10-18-2002, 05:06 PM
ya but u dont live in the US..if you did youd see what hell put their vehicles through.

Some crazy ass rich man would take his Enzo out shopping..it shows how rich you are. The Us isnt europe where ppl dont flaunt their money..i mean they do ..but not by driving their Mclaren back and forth as a daily driver...

There is this millionaire in downstate NY that bought an Edonis (the supercar rivel to the Mclaren) and had it converted so that it could be driven here..he put 10 thousand miles on it with in a month of buying it...

ppl in the US treat their cars like shit (not ALL of them but most of the filthy rich that could just go buy a new one)

thats hard... well in europe we care a bit more for our cars and want int a bit more comfortable
but when i own a supercar i would treat my gar good and drive it every day...
well itīs "only" a car not a museum

SilverLotus340R
10-18-2002, 06:27 PM
if i owned a supercar..i wouldnt drive it DAILY but id do like snowies friend does with the 550 Barchetta..id let it be known that i HAVE a super car by driving it often..i would never be one of those ppl that keeps it in hiding so no one knows they have it until they sell it.

but as you did say..cars ARE meant to be driven...not locked up in a jail cell of a garage

cars have feelings too haha

Menu dei Motori
10-19-2002, 04:38 AM
if i owned a supercar..i wouldnt drive it DAILY but id do like snowies friend does with the 550 Barchetta..id let it be known that i HAVE a super car by driving it often..i would never be one of those ppl that keeps it in hiding so no one knows they have it until they sell it.

but as you did say..cars ARE meant to be driven...not locked up in a jail cell of a garage

cars have feelings too haha

yea i also would drive a supercar and would show it to everybody.
but in germany thats not easy... the people are envious and are prejudiced. you get a lot of negative feedback when owning and driving such a car.
i donīt understand that!!!
iīm always happy when i can see somebody driving i a supercar!
yea many supercars have feelings they express them in hp :D

Cabbie
02-09-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Menu dei Motori

yea i also would drive a supercar and would show it to everybody.
but in germany thats not easy... the people are envious and are prejudiced. you get a lot of negative feedback when owning and driving such a car.
i donīt understand that!!!
iīm always happy when i can see somebody driving i a supercar!
yea many supercars have feelings they express them in hp :D

Yup same here, but for me that wont be the main reason I'll be driving my supercar frequently! I guess, for me, the main reason is hard to explain - maybe it simply feels great to drive an elegntly designed piece of carbon figer artwork around town or in on highway - you know that feeling :p

Sean
02-22-2003, 02:22 PM
If I had one, I would be afraid to park it anywhere else other than my garage. Too many bad drivers who would crash into it, or dumb kids who would scratch it for fun.

I had a neighbour who had company over, and one of the people owned a 1999 Porsche Boxter. Anyways, the local driving school loved to use our street for teaching parallel parking, and so some poor kid dinged the back bumper.

farbod
06-12-2003, 03:55 PM
if i had one i would go on the motoray at rish hour and get stuck in traffic so every one can see what a cool car i have

DavidG
06-18-2003, 11:57 PM
lol i wish i had that problem :icon16:

if i had a 1mil car, i'll only drive it to and from the track, no need to park anywhere :bigthumb:

BLU CIVIC
06-19-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by farbod
if i had one i would go on the motoray at rish hour and get stuck in traffic so every one can see what a cool car i have

here i'd have no choice:mad: but i'd use it as my daily driver and my home b/c i'd be broke and homeless afterwards....

farbod
06-19-2003, 11:27 AM
ouch

Add your comment to this topic!