Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.
92 Corsica - For Sale/Parts
04-20-2007, 07:46 PM
I finally decided its time to let the old baby go. I'm looking for anyone interested in buying entire car or people looking for parts.
1. Car was running two weeks ago until my starter went and I'm tired of replacing them (new solenoid didn't work).
2. Car is rusting in spots and has holes in outer sheet metal of roof which lets water in and collect in the floor pan (Another reason I'm getting rid of it). Also in the rain channel above the LR tail light.
3. Cracked Windshield and won't pass inspection a second time. Rear glass has VIN etched and 2 defrost lines are open (in case your only interested in glass).
4. Exhaust extension pipe is sparated from outlet of CAT. Makes a little noise.:lol:
5. Other minor annoyances.
6. No battery or radio.
1. Headlights and rear lenses are intact with no cracks.
2. Rear interior is almost perfect. Front buckets are a little less than almost perfect (driver worse than pass).
3. Body panels have only dings and some minor rust in the pass groove where the poor paint flaked off.
4. New water pump and belt tensioner.
5. Alternator replaced a few years ago.
6. A/C still works (at least since last summer).
7. Replaced radiator (used) and new hoses.
8. Tires are still good.
9. All repair records.
Anyway, I know its not its a gem by any means but this car has been with me for a long time and I'd like to see if it could benifit anyone in anyway. The car was a good station car and would've continued to be so if I had the time and patience to fix it again. Besides, I have another car and don't really need it anymore.
As far as parting it out. I will do as much as I can in my spare time and as long as the car can still be towed/flat-bedded away afterwards. Also, no major engine parts, tranny, fuel tank, or radiator (I'm not doing that again!!!).
As a bonus for someone that takes the entire car, I will give them the OEM shop repair manual (2 books).
That's it, PM me for more details.
04-21-2007, 08:33 AM
Here are a few important facts I forgot to mention.
1. 3.1L V6 LT
2. Ext. Color - White
3. Int. Color - Blue fabric
4. Manual windows
5. Power locks, Power steering, ABS
6. Location - Long Island, NY
04-27-2007, 02:55 PM
05-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Well, I guess that's it... It was a fun little car but now its off to the junk yard or donation.
Thanks to everyone for their help. I'll see ya around the boards, just not this one anymore. :frown:
Automotive Network, Inc., Copyright ©2014