No Interest?

Raz_Kaz
04-19-2007, 05:25 PM
I check in these forums a lot and doesn't seem to be very active... I wonder how many 6 owners we have on this site.

SOUND OFF!

bmoney153
04-25-2007, 08:46 PM
i have an '05 6s, and i absolutely love it! best car choice i ever could've made!

macklime
04-27-2007, 03:51 PM
I think the more busier forums are the ones where people have problems and need help with them...so hopefully, the Mazda 6 is less problematic than others :) So far I'm very happy with my purchase.

acoop822
05-23-2007, 08:13 PM
I have an 04 Mazda 6 and so far no complaints.....

MazdaX
07-24-2007, 02:39 AM
04 6i ( in shop with a seized motor..pos ) and a 07 6i.

Raz_Kaz
07-24-2007, 02:45 AM
04 6i ( in shop with a seized motor..pos ) and a 07 6i.
just curious...why the i?

MazdaX
07-24-2007, 12:56 PM
just curious...why the i?

Less problems , more room for improvement plus gas is a killer these days :D

Raz_Kaz
07-24-2007, 12:58 PM
Less problems , more room for improvement plus gas is a killer these days :D
I see, plus you bastards have the luxury of a turbot kit complete :p

I love my V6 and wouldn't change it. When I went to test drive the MPS6 it seemed as if my car had just as much kick....weird?

jookies?ok
07-24-2007, 01:14 PM
I actually looked up the MPG and the V6 doesn't use a whole lot more then the i4. Plus i love that sound of that V6 revving :). Though I would love the option of a turbo kit.

MazdaX
07-24-2007, 04:47 PM
I see, plus you bastards have the luxury of a turbot kit complete :p

I love my V6 and wouldn't change it. When I went to test drive the MPS6 it seemed as if my car had just as much kick....weird?

Hehe exactly..no room for a complete turbo kit in the v-6 engine compartment. But weird though my 04' 6i died on me yesterday on the freeway. doing 75 mph and suddely everything locked up , front wheels as well , no power , couldn't steer for a damn and then...nothing. Motor most likely froze up as it's been leaking oil since I had D. Dhale Mazda change the oil :/

I think the MS6 has a design flaw in the awd system ..it's a complete slush box up until out of the 3K rpm range.

MazdaX
07-24-2007, 04:51 PM
I actually looked up the MPG and the V6 doesn't use a whole lot more then the i4. Plus i love that sound of that V6 revving :). Though I would love the option of a turbo kit.

Just depends on how much you like to mash and how WOT you drive constantly. My buddy richie has a 05 v6 and he gets crap for mpg as he always lead foots it everywhere..pointless but the way he drives makes me avoid the v6 with gas costs. Also , it will be more beneficial when people start getting into weight reduction with the 6i because of supports , engine weight , suspension weight , etc. A lot of things can be gained from the 4 banger than from the 6.

As far as the revving , eh I like the hidden sound in the 6i's stock exhaust but it's too god damn heavy and too restricting. Which is why I now roll with aftermarket...have a very smooth sound coming from my 4 banger now that over powers the 6 bangers without being too loud or annoying.

I read on another forum maybe it was mazdatech but people are looking into creating stroker kits for the 3.0 so that will blow that market up big if it goes through.

Raz_Kaz
07-24-2007, 04:55 PM
there is room if u make it ie moving the battery etc...
there have been twin turbo with full fmic all crammed in there...the fitting and kit is not the problem....it's finding a chip to tune with the kit that's nearly impossible.

When they finally crack it, those things will sell like hot cakes because there are countless people willin to fork out the money 4-5k for something in their V6

MazdaX
07-24-2007, 05:43 PM
there is room if u make it ie moving the battery etc...
there have been twin turbo with full fmic all crammed in there...the fitting and kit is not the problem....it's finding a chip to tune with the kit that's nearly impossible.

When they finally crack it, those things will sell like hot cakes because there are countless people willin to fork out the money 4-5k for something in their V6

What they really need is someone from mazda's fuel management and ecu design department to release a few minor details :D I think the best was would be to onboard rom hack the ECU and remap the entire fuel and air management system to support up to 14 psi and a 400cc injector layout.

jookies?ok
07-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Raz what year is your 6s if you don't mind me askin

Raz_Kaz
07-25-2007, 01:48 AM
it's a 2005...and I love the colour it came in.

I wonder why they don't offer it for the new 6's?

MazdaX
07-29-2007, 12:10 AM
Probably the costs have a negative influence in profited numbers ? Or they may offer the color but it adds like another 5K to the cars price or something ? I just like the blue on my 04' It's kind of like the Skyline blue and WRX blue and it's a sexy color :D then again so is the cherry red on my eclipse :D

Add your comment to this topic!