Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I'm new here, does anyone know...

gerray
04-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Hello all, I have a 1997 Honda Passport that was broken into recently. They stole the aftermarket cd player I had and in the process completely tore up my dash. I was able to find the black dash trim piece on eBay as well as a factory cd player (I still have the factory cassette player). My plan was to put back in the factory cassette player & the cd player (which apparently goes right underneath the ashtray area, where the console area is).

However, when they stole the aftermarket cd player they also stole the brackets that attach the head unit to the fire wall (I may not be describing that correctly). My question is, where can I find these brackets, and also the black trim piece & brackets for the cd player)? I've called local salvage yards to no avail and have contacted several online companies but I have been given ridiculous quotes for such small pieces (like $200), that I do not think they even know what it is I am needing. Any help/info is greatly appreciated!

surferfletch
04-15-2007, 10:48 PM
Check myisuzuparts.com. You'll have the right part #s, anyway.

Gizmo42
04-16-2007, 09:46 AM
You can try car-part.com I dont know if they would list those parts but at least you can find other salvage yards that might have what you need and ship to you if needed. Also try allhyundaiisuzuparts.com they should definatly have what you need.

Add your comment to this topic!