Prank and its aftermath

ned032002
04-09-2007, 06:45 AM
This would really suck if it were to happen to any of us.
http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/18319

L-Spec
04-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Holy shit. Time to rig a better security system in my house now.

It's pathetic to what lengths people will go to, just to get even with someone else. Although.... it's kind of a good idea lol.

Blackcrow64
04-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Wow... I don't think it was a prank though as much as it was a "getting even" with somebody thing... That sucks...

Thor06
04-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Why did she just leave her house unlocked? Yeah it sucks, but not even locking up is sorta asking for it. Also, what kinda knucklefuck would just go take shit from someones house? I would hope that the common man (and woman) would see that and realize something was up.

Blackcrow64
04-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Why did she just leave her house unlocked? Yeah it sucks, but not even locking up is sorta asking for it. Also, what kinda knucklefuck would just go take shit from someones house? I would hope that the common man (and woman) would see that and realize something was up.
Just 2 days ago, some people were moving out of a house right across from my grandmas church. Some neighbors noticed that after the people moved out that some people came and started tearing apart the front deck and loading it up in a truck. Well, they made some quick phonecalls and some of the tougher guys of the area showed up to question these ingrates. As soon as they saw them approaching they jumped in their truck and hauled ass out of there with very little stuff... So if that kind of stuff happens in this small town then this video doesn't surprise me... People are ignorant...

StreetLaw
04-10-2007, 09:30 PM
that's fishy...why would her house be unlockedand her nieghbors not call her or the police?.. and why wouldn't she get the proper authorization to get the persons name from craig's list.. I'm sure there was time between the actual incident and the news filming...

Add your comment to this topic!