Page updated on 06-24-2018

Coolant leaking from throttle body

04-08-2007, 04:02 PM
Yesterday my 94 Bonneville started leaking coolant from the bottom of the throttle body. After refering to my Haynes manual (which I might add was no help) I removed the throttle body and discovered a gasket, the gasket is rubber and appears to be in good shape. I guess what I am asking is, am I on the right track with the gasket? and is there a technical name for it? the guy at AutoZone had no idea what I was talking about and refered me to the dealer.


04-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Try NAPA a store, throttle body gasket/O ring, somewhat common part, another AZ horror story. Make sure the TB is not warped also.

Add your comment to this topic!