Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

injectors size

B16Z6+S20
04-02-2007, 11:18 PM
hi guys! a friend of mine want to know witch injectors are bigger and deliver more fuel, the ones on the WRX EJ20 turbo or the ones on the WRX EJ20 twin turbo, for me they should be the same since they are tha same engine, but, im just a honda fan, so thanx for letting me know.

freakray
04-03-2007, 06:40 AM
If you find a stock TT WRX, let me know so I can do an engine swap on my WRX.

STI injectors will fit the WRX.

SabreKhan
04-03-2007, 05:08 PM
That was my reaction, too. "Subaru makes an EJ20TT? Where can I get that?!"

2turboimports
04-05-2007, 12:29 AM
That was my reaction, too. "Subaru makes an EJ20TT? Where can I get that?!"

I have one! Although, it's useless in the TT form unless I want to do oodles of fabrication. It's from the Legacy GTB, which is TT. It was weird the way they set it up. Both turbos are small, but one is fed from the headers and when pressure backs up (the turbo is at boost) there is a flapper in the crossover exhaust pipe that opens and spins the second turbo. On the engine cover it says something like dual stage twin turbo.

mr_tw
05-13-2007, 01:26 AM
kinda like the sequental turbo charging of the Supras and RX-7's from a few years ago i imagine except with 2 equal size turbos. whats the power rating on the twin turbo engine vs. the single turbo? how do the turbo sizes compair to each other? I was always under the impression that the new turbos on the market have vastly reduced lag (especally with a 2.5) and made these sorts of systems unneeded my assumption would be that 1/2 the reason they did it was because twin turbo sounds way cooler than just turbo, but thats just my 2 cents

freakray
05-13-2007, 09:28 AM
I have one! Although, it's useless in the TT form unless I want to do oodles of fabrication. It's from the Legacy GTB, which is TT. It was weird the way they set it up. Both turbos are small, but one is fed from the headers and when pressure backs up (the turbo is at boost) there is a flapper in the crossover exhaust pipe that opens and spins the second turbo. On the engine cover it says something like dual stage twin turbo.

Thank you for reading the whole thread before posting your completely pointless answer.

Now, to the original post, there is no TT engine out of a WRX.

The GTB and WRX are not the same car last I checked.

2turboimports
05-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Thank you for reading the whole thread before posting your completely pointless answer.

Now, to the original post, there is no TT engine out of a WRX.

The GTB and WRX are not the same car last I checked.

Thanks for being a douche bag.

Add your comment to this topic!