Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What do you do when your behind a race?

BeZerK2112
04-02-2007, 07:51 PM
I was behind 2 guys the other day getting ready to race. One was a mitsubishi Diamante and the other was a eclipse GT. I was board so I decided I would keep up with them for kicks. When the light went green they both floored it so I got on it hard. I found out quickly that neather of them had much power. I had to put my breaks on so I didn't hit the guy in front of me and the other was keeping up with the guy in front of me. I was kind of annoyed. I guess I was kind of expecting something better then that from them.

I was just wondering what you guys do when your behind a race.

CassiesMan
04-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Exact same thing, I get involved.

VR43000GT
04-02-2007, 09:20 PM
I may try and get involved if it is plausible. I am not going to go do the Bad Boys II weavin and speeding through traffic in order to play but if there is room I may try.

Mr. Luos
04-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Flash my hazards to signal I won...the further back you are the better.

Whoops....misread the title.
I thought it read....
"What do you do when your behind in a race? "

KamilMk
04-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Flash my hazards to signal I won...the further back you are the better.

Whoops....misread the title.
I thought it read....
"What do you do when your behind in a race? "

LMAO

But when I end up being behind a race, I usually fall back and watch, because I don't trust any of the moves the guys in front of me might try to make.
However, it doesn't happen to often when I end up behind some race.
:uhoh:

2.2 Straight six
04-02-2007, 11:02 PM
if i'm driving my mate's car, i laugh and then overtake both people racing.

KamilMk
04-02-2007, 11:14 PM
if i'm driving my mate's car, i laugh and then overtake both people racing.

Hehe, what car does ur mate own?

Musashi3000GT
04-02-2007, 11:17 PM
I pull out my megaphone and yell "POLICE, DRIVERS CUT YOUR ENGINES AND STEP OUT WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR"

KamilMk
04-02-2007, 11:18 PM
I pull out my megaphone and yell "POLICE, DRIVERS CUT YOUR ENGINES AND STEP OUT WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR"

Hehe, I'm sure they'd listen to someone driving a brand new GTO... :banghead:

Chiquae07
04-02-2007, 11:33 PM
i ususally just see if i can keep up. ususally i end up havting to hit the brakes though. then i let them be after maybe 20 over the speed limit, and let them be.

2.2 Straight six
04-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Hehe, what car does ur mate own?

the one i did the fly-by in was a green Volvo V40 staion wagon. (it was built, 2-litre straight 4 turbo, 4wd GM/Vauxhall gearbox with 740Tic rear drivetrain) had about 450bhp at the wheels at the time.

another time, my mate Dakota was driving his truck (Hilux with tuned Cummins QSB) when two hondas were racing, he put his foot down and overtook both of them and left them in a cloud of black diesel smoke.

Polygon
04-03-2007, 10:12 AM
I may try and get involved if it is plausible.

That's exactly what I do. I've had it happen a couple of times before in the red GTC.

Add your comment to this topic!