93 rx7 headlight wont close

Mikey198108
04-01-2007, 08:38 PM
My 93 rx 7's headlights wont go down auto style. I can close them manually but i wanna fix the prob. I check the retractor fuse, any other suggestions?

AcCordGeN5
04-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Did you check if your retractor button on your dash is pushed in?

Marc

Scrapper
04-03-2007, 12:45 PM
sounds like you have a vaccume leak off on that side..good luck....

AcCordGeN5
04-04-2007, 04:02 PM
sounds like you have a vaccume leak off on that side..good luck....
Are you serious!!? Please explain to me how and where you came up with this answer. A vacuum leak has nothing to do with his problem. The headlights are operated electrically and mechanically.

Mikey, were you able to fix your issue?

Marc

drftk1d
04-04-2007, 04:27 PM
do they rise automatically?

Mikey198108
04-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Due to the wonderful weather and no garage, I have not been able to fix the problem. They come up when I trun them on just like normal. It is not my car. My buddy bought it and has no clue about this stuff. he asked me to help him out. I have not gotten to look at it yet. I wanted to get an idea of what to look for outside the stupidly obvious, before I went there. Thank you guys so much in advance

AcCordGeN5
04-06-2007, 03:24 PM
When you do have the time to check it out post up your findings.

jcsaleen
06-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Yea if you have the stock twins in check some of the vaccum line's & solinoids.

He's right btw ~ Most of the Rx runs on vacuum have you ever been/owned a 3rd gen. When you get on it watch the lights dim almost all the electronics are ran off of vacuum. Why do you think people go single turbo? Not just for power but to get rid of half the electrical headaches. Might be a fuse or the actuator in the motor (which means you need a new HL motor) since only one is not working you said?

Which does rule out the vacuum but not a bad guess.

Lmao at the first post I hope he did that. :lol:

Add your comment to this topic!