Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

z32 for sale

sanzoneb
03-26-2007, 04:21 PM
I have a 91 300zx N/A manual with a rebuilt engine. The only thing wrong with the engine is it has a lifter knock that it recently developed. The power steering pump does not work, and the clutch was done when the engine instal was done but is slipping, I think the mechanic never cut the fly wheel, because the clutch didn't slip until I put new tires on the car. It has a lot of perfromance parts: JWT cams, stage three heads, headers, greddy cat back, straight pipes, intake. It does not have a computer, I have a chip with all the mods programmed in but could not install the chip into a seperate computer I purchased. The car does need a new bumper, the drivers side, side skirt has a rust whole in it and there is a small rust spot above the drivers side wheel well. Now for the interior, the drivers side seat has a tear, and the glove box does not work it is out of the car, and i was going to mount the cover up so you couldn't even tell, but then it wouldn't be functional. I had big plans for this car, I was going to replace the bumper, but then the lifters developed a knock. My father also just purchased a 67 firebird we are working on, so I am just starting to loose interest. With a chip and working lifters it should run in the low 14's high 13's in the 1/4 mile, because I ran a 14.9 with it. It really kills me to sell it because I put a lot of work into it, then someone hit the bumper while it was parked and ran, so I just don't have the money to repair everything. Any offers are welcome, either e-mail me at sanzoneb@optonline.net, or call me at 201-321-7182.

Add your comment to this topic!