Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

IM only 15

kagan
10-09-2002, 10:23 PM
I reaaaaaaaaalllllllly reeeeeeeeaaaaaalllllly want a 1969 mustang. I think they are the best cars in the world. i was looking on a website on autotrader.com and they were so COOL, my dad doesnt want me to have one cause he says insurance will be throught the roof and it will always brake down, is this true??? I was also wondering if a 2002 model mustang's shell can be replaced by a 1969 mustang shell can this be done? and if it can HOW???:bloated:

cybercrx00
10-09-2002, 10:56 PM
No doubt you are only 15, read some more

HiFlow5 0
10-10-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by cybercrx00
No doubt you are only 15, read some more

Give him a break! You have to start somewhere, and why not guide him in the correct direction.

kagan, your dad is right. If you were to buy a 69 Mustang, you are either going to pay a lot of cash for one that has been restored, or get one cheap that needs a ton of work. Either way its going to be expensive. Insurance is another issue. If you get a car that old you are more the likely going to want full coverage on it, and that too will be pricey. To answer your other question, no you cannot swap shells of cars that easily. My suggestion is to get junk car for your first one, and save for something you really want once you have done some research. Take care, and good luck!

-Craig

Add your comment to this topic!