Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

clutch -.-

hahapopcorn
03-22-2007, 11:43 AM
sorry i couldn't find a post to answer my question -.-

I have no idea whats wrong with my clutch (i don't think its quite slipping) The first 10 minutes or so of driving it is very difficult. sometimes some of the gears get blocked out. when i press the clutch it seems to be really soft and kinda drops really easily, also the gears get hard to get into and pull out of. but then after 10 minutes of driving or so it seems to be back to normal, the clutch is at normal pressure.
I also tried launching the other night and it woudln't just seemed to bog out then start off slowly (i think thats a whole new problem? -.-) i've been able to launch decently before =\

NOFX0617
03-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Have you checked your master cylinder and slave cylinder?

Plug-It-In
03-22-2007, 10:32 PM
Sounds to me like theres air in the lines...

hahapopcorn
03-31-2007, 12:03 AM
update -_-;; i havn't had spare money to get the car checked out yet but now it's starting to grind when i get into 3rd and 4th gear every now and then. the clutch drops faster and is hard to get out of gear before it grinds when i try to put it in 3rd and 4th, but never grind in any of the other gears. can anyone take a stab at what could be wrong =\ the clutch fluid seems to be full and i don't see any leaks of any sort. i plan on getting it checked out next weekend but thought it may help to take a guess at what it might cost.
God I hope its not the tranny :banghead:

Add your comment to this topic!