Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Might be an F Bod in the near future

CassiesMan
03-19-2007, 10:00 PM
So I was just sitting around watching the Jack Bauer Power Hour with some buds, and for some metro ass odd reason, I was combing my air. Now, I don't normally comb my hair, I just throw on my Boston or Blackwater hat and let it be. However, for some reason, tonight I was. So anyways, I was combing away, and one of my buds goes "Dude, when did you grow a mullet?"

I ran to the bathroom, looked in the mirror, and sure as shit, I had a mullet. Short in the front, long in the back (d-bag all around). Anyways, we kinda laughed it off, and I just took a shower, so you can't really see it now. Once it dries and I feel like it, I might post up a shot of it before I get my hair cut. I don't have an LS1, so I can't have a mullet. Unless, of course, this is a sign that maybe a nice SOM F-body might be in my near future, who knows?

Musashi3000GT
03-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Dude! my cousin steve got a mullet one time and ended up with a LT1 Firebird! be carefull. :eek7:

KamilMk
03-20-2007, 12:17 AM
I see great things happening for you in the future Cassiesman... :grinno:

Sleepr awd
03-20-2007, 12:51 AM
so cassiesman. i moved, and got a job in a rural community and i too have found myself with hair slightly longer in the back than in the front, and i too have thought about purchasing a f-body.

then i got a haircut and told my self NEVER!

DinanM3_S2
03-20-2007, 12:55 AM
http://acurainspired.com/gallery/data/7d04bbbe5494ae9d2f5a76aa1c00fa2f/298_p38318.jpg

BullDog71ss
03-20-2007, 01:24 AM
Dude! my cousin steve got a mullet one time and ended up with a LT1 Firebird! be carefull. :eek7:

Yeah dude, you better watch out with that thing. If you don't do it right you'll end up with a 1986 305.

A mullet is not something to be fucked with, you do it right, or it does YOU!

2000LS1Z28
03-20-2007, 01:36 AM
I don't even have enough hair to grow a mullet :p Ehh, I can't see you owning an F Body. It would just be WRONG.

Time to go out 335i shopping soon, and grab a haircut.

TheStang00
03-20-2007, 02:02 AM
yeah you better keep that under wraps, before long not only will you be in a 1986 305 fbody, but you will be a diehard nascar fan too... and i know how much you dislike that.

2.2 Straight six
03-20-2007, 08:22 AM
i have a mullet. i don't want an F-body though, i want a true redneck vehicle.

a bright orange Dodge Ram.

CassiesMan
03-20-2007, 08:51 AM
so cassiesman. i moved, and got a job in a rural community and i too have found myself with hair slightly longer in the back than in the front, and i too have thought about purchasing a f-body.

then i got a haircut and told my self NEVER!

Where did ya move to? Because you still owe me a ride in the...I guess we can call it the VR4 know that it is pretty much done...

And yeah, A haircut is definately in order. Of course, I have good mental will, I think I can maybe handle the mullet. I totally respect its power, though. And I always have wanted a SOM Firehawk...*must fight urges, must be stronger*

turtlecrxsi
03-20-2007, 09:05 AM
I get a haircut/trim once a year. My hair goes down my back, yet the front stopped growing at the chin a long time ago. I don't really have a mullet per se. But I think living in SC has caused the longer hair growth in the back and the limited front growth of hair. I always tie my hair back so there is no confusion. I've often wondered about owning an LS1 F-body. As a matter of fact, I noticed a nice black one sitting on the side of the highway for sale just yesterday... hmm.

-The Stig-
03-20-2007, 06:10 PM
All this talk about mens hair is giving me wood.

shit... did I just say that?

VR43000GT
03-20-2007, 06:37 PM
^^ I'm actually working on a chub myself. :grinno:

Sleepr awd
03-21-2007, 01:51 PM
i'm in buffalo 5 days a week, and columbia the other 2.

mullets actually exist down here and are the scourge of the town.

f-body's and chevy trucks run rampant.

and i think i kno why the galant won't start. we'll find out this evening.

also, nobody knows it'sa vr4 except you and me and the internet, and everyone i've ever talked to ...

so keep it on the hush.

CassiesMan
03-21-2007, 04:22 PM
i'm in buffalo 5 days a week, and columbia the other 2.

mullets actually exist down here and are the scourge of the town.

f-body's and chevy trucks run rampant.

and i think i kno why the galant won't start. we'll find out this evening.

also, nobody knows it'sa vr4 except you and me and the internet, and everyone i've ever talked to ...

so keep it on the hush.

I was in Buffalo when my girlfriend dumped me. Well, I was driving through at least. It was pretty small. Best o' luck with the Galant, and I'll be sure to keep it quiet now, lol. You do know that once you get it all figured out and are up in Como, you still owe me a ride.

Hey, I think this line needs to be disconnec...
*KERSPLASH*
Nevermind.

KamilMk
03-21-2007, 04:50 PM
http://acurainspired.com/gallery/data/7d04bbbe5494ae9d2f5a76aa1c00fa2f/298_p38318.jpg

For some strange reason that picture has me chuckling everytime i scroll over it... Is that normal? :grinno:

bmx419gt
03-22-2007, 04:05 PM
I get a haircut/trim once a year. My hair goes down my back, yet the front stopped growing at the chin a long time ago. I don't really have a mullet per se. But I think living in SC has caused the longer hair growth in the back and the limited front growth of hair. I always tie my hair back so there is no confusion. I've often wondered about owning an LS1 F-body. As a matter of fact, I noticed a nice black one sitting on the side of the highway for sale just yesterday... hmm.

I concur, living in SC myself, it does seem the back of my head grows hair faster than the top. It sucks.

Sleepr awd
03-22-2007, 10:32 PM
well it WAS def. the ECU that was bad. the datalogger read some fun numbers, and i just need a fresh battery and a new fuel line fromthe pump to the filter, and this beech is ready to go.

Add your comment to this topic!