Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Inch Up

neo79
10-09-2002, 03:26 AM
was at hlj.com

browsing thru their fujimi kits, but what is inch up?, they said the wheels are one inch bigger than manufacturer specs.

anyone can clear this to me?

bte, just to include this for a clearer pic...

Bolt on construction. Fujimi's "Inch Up" series features cars with wheels that are one inch in diameter larger than manufacturer specifications. Wheels roll and are steerable after assembly. Average interior detail. Molded in black.

Honoturtle
10-09-2002, 03:41 AM
Ok, let's see........... Correct me if I'm wrong but....... I'm not...... so if a car came with 15" rims(when you purchase the car), then the kit would give you 16". Clear enough??

magicmanjk808
10-09-2002, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Honoturtle
Ok, let's see........... Correct me if I'm wrong but....... I'm not...... so if a car came with 15" rims(when you purchase the car), then the kit would give you 16". Clear enough??

yeah, what he said:D

neo79
10-09-2002, 03:57 AM
ah forgive master...hehehe...

thank you for your clear explanation hehehe...thanks guys...

just placed an order for R23 Skyline GTR V Spec, hehehe just wanna know how does hlj.com werks...

thanks again

magicmanjk808
10-09-2002, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by neo79
ah forgive master...hehehe...

thank you for your clear explanation hehehe...thanks guys...

just placed an order for R23 Skyline GTR V Spec, hehehe just wanna know how does hlj.com werks...

thanks again

soon after placing an order, you should get an email. thats just a copy of what you ordered. after that, you'll get another email in a day or two and that will have your order number and a link to check your order. i usually get my order in a week or so, but i dont know where you're at.

neo79
10-09-2002, 04:19 AM
icic... hmm...me located at Malaysia....i just wanna compare the prices between buying it from the shop and also ordering from them cos they have lotsa choices compared to what i can get here in Malaysia.

but i think will change my order to ITR DC2 hehehe cos I mistakenly placed the order for the R32. Tamiya R32 have engine details. hehe..not gonna miss that one out...

thanks again guys!!

primera man
10-09-2002, 05:30 AM
Is this the one here??....http://www.hlj.com/images/fuj/fuj03379box.gif

Save your money...i got this kit a while back and its not a very good example.
I'm planing on making it my next project so you may get an idea about the kit.

neo79
10-09-2002, 06:20 AM
nope, its the R32, but i want to change it to Tamiya R32....somehow Tamiya looks better for Skylines...hehhhe...

ermm..i will be changing it to ITR DC2....

btw primera_man, sorry for the late reply for the WRX thread......heheh..i forgotten about it...heheh well the kit looks cool...heheh iam not gonna do anything to it.....

Add your comment to this topic!