Question on 97 Camaro SS

Shnax
03-18-2007, 11:34 AM
I am looking at a 97 Camaro SS and would like to know if there's a way to determine if the SS package was stock on this model.
It has 17 polished wheels, hoodscoop, high rear spoiler, leather interior, dual exhaust off the headers, 94,000 miles, and in mint condition for a 10 year old car.

Also, what would a fair ballpark price to buy a car like this from a dealer? NADA says $8,200 while Kellys says $9,600 retail. Is 94,000 miles to used to be effiecient 9 months of the year? Here are pictures of it, THANKS BUNCHES!!!

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2007/2/16/217/083/1669738101.217083824.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jp g
http://images.autotrader.com/images/2007/2/16/217/083/1669738103.217083824.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
http://images.autotrader.com/images/2007/2/16/217/083/1669738102.217083824.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Mr. Luos
03-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Spoiler isn't stock, I know that much.
Neither are the wheels.

Just over 3,000 SS's were built in 1997. I can't check the VIN.
Might be able to call SLP with that VIN and verify though.

stieh2000
03-18-2007, 12:20 PM
You can try to run the vin # online, if that doesn't help, call SLP, they'll have the vin on record if it is one of theirs.

That is a sweet looking car though!

philly rs
03-18-2007, 12:31 PM
ouch...the hood is throwing me..im thinking it was a z28 made to look like a ss...2 problems.... the wing is that type r wing from westcoast bodykits....that would be the first thing to go, second is those are ls1 ss wheels...the lt1 ss came with the same kind of 5 stars my f1 came with...(center caps are different). it looks clean though, and im no sure how much a lt1 ss would go for, i never seen any for sale. they are hard to find. im thinking i would try an go just a bit lower than what he's asking just because of that damn wing and the uncertain ss thing...make him a offer on it.

Chevy85
03-18-2007, 01:02 PM
I ran your Vin and this is what I found. Just some good info to have.

(Fourth Generation Camaro)
1997 Camaro Hatchback Coupe
350ci V8 (LT1)
Built at: Ste. Therese Assembly, Quebec, Canada
Unit number: 154606

Dimensions:
Length: 193.2 Inches
Height: 51.3 Inches
Width: 74.1 Inches
Wheelbase: 101.1 Inches

1997 Production: ? vehicles total
Base: ? vehicles
RS: ? vehicles
Z28: ? vehicles
1997 FACTS A 3Oth Anniversary Edition had white exterior with hugger orange stripes and special trim. Seats were white leather or white leather with black/white cloth houndstooth inserts. A 3Oth Anniversary logo was either stamped or sewn into the headrests of all 1997 models.
Interiors had new instrument panels, new consoles with multiple cup holders, and new seat contours for better comfort and lateral support.
New premium Delco sound systems were offered, replacing earlier Delco-Bose. A remote twelve-disc CD changer was also available.
RPO R7T (SS Pkg) was available through dealers, but was a non-Chevy modification by SLP Engineering. It included 3O5hp engine, special hood with functional scoop and forced induction, restyled decklid spoiler, revised suspension (coupes), 17x9" Corvette-style ZR-l wheels with P275-4O-ZR17 tires (coupes), and special badging. Other items available separately. Colors limited to White, Polo Green, Silver, Black, and Red.

Shnax
03-18-2007, 02:07 PM
I ran your Vin and this is what I found. Just some good info to have.

(Fourth Generation Camaro)
1997 Camaro Hatchback Coupe
350ci V8 (LT1)
Built at: Ste. Therese Assembly, Quebec, Canada
Unit number: 154606

Dimensions:
Length: 193.2 Inches
Height: 51.3 Inches
Width: 74.1 Inches
Wheelbase: 101.1 Inches

1997 Production: ? vehicles total
Base: ? vehicles
RS: ? vehicles
Z28: ? vehicles
1997 FACTS A 3Oth Anniversary Edition had white exterior with hugger orange stripes and special trim. Seats were white leather or white leather with black/white cloth houndstooth inserts. A 3Oth Anniversary logo was either stamped or sewn into the headrests of all 1997 models.
Interiors had new instrument panels, new consoles with multiple cup holders, and new seat contours for better comfort and lateral support.
New premium Delco sound systems were offered, replacing earlier Delco-Bose. A remote twelve-disc CD changer was also available.
RPO R7T (SS Pkg) was available through dealers, but was a non-Chevy modification by SLP Engineering. It included 3O5hp engine, special hood with functional scoop and forced induction, restyled decklid spoiler, revised suspension (coupes), 17x9" Corvette-style ZR-l wheels with P275-4O-ZR17 tires (coupes), and special badging. Other items available separately. Colors limited to White, Polo Green, Silver, Black, and Red.

Is it a SS or a fake, I couldn't tell from that info? Thanks

Mr. Luos
03-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Is it a SS or a fake, I couldn't tell from that info? Thanks
You are going to have to call SLP.

I think it is a fake.
I mean, I can't imagine someone defacing an actual SS with that wing...

Shnax
03-18-2007, 02:39 PM
You are going to have to call SLP.

I think it is a fake.
I mean, I can't imagine someone defacing an actual SS with that wing...

One of the previous posters said there is a site to check it on, anyone have that link? I called SLP but they won't be open till Monday. :(

Chevy85
03-18-2007, 02:54 PM
I ran the vin through an online vin registry and it has 39 records on file of this vehicle. I am not going to pay to see your records but 39 is pretty high if you ask me. That is pretty high if these are bad reports but there are some good reports that are usually in there too.

Mr. Luos
03-18-2007, 02:54 PM
I doubt you will be able to get the info you are looking for via the internet using the VIN. SLP has those records.
SLP is by far the best bet. Sadly...might just have to wait until tomorrow.

Quick searches turned up nothing for me.

Chevy85
03-18-2007, 02:58 PM
I doubt you will be able to get the info you are looking for via the internet using the VIN. SLP has those records.
SLP is by far the best bet. Sadly...might just have to wait until tomorrow.

Quick searches turned up nothing for me.

I agree It is going to be next to impossible to find a vin list for true ss camaros for 97', My advice would be to hold your horses and call SLP on monday.

Shnax
03-18-2007, 04:23 PM
Thanks for all the help so far, I'm just going to have to call them tomorrow. :(
I know I need to look for Y2Y and WU8 in the glove box. This will help tell the truth.

I've looked for a Camaro across the country for over 2 years and this is the one that fits most of my needs. I wanted silver, those rims, power everything, that hoodscoop, and that rear spoiler(even though not many like it here ;)). But I do wish it was black leather instead of gray and had T-tops.:banghead: If it's not a factory SS I will be fine with it still. The sales guy said it has billets and a special cam in the scoop. Also, the headers and duel-duel exhaust. With all this in mind what you guys/gals opinion on price one should pay for a 94,000 mile car with an automatic transmission? What should I look for(beyond the common things any car buyer would)? And is 94,000 miles scary for a 350/auto 10 year old car?

I'd like to add ground effects, tinted glass, and those UFO looking taillights to the car.

The carfax had lots of stuff in it about emissions always checking out perfect. Car was in New York for 8 years and they must require a checkup. Car is now in Minnesota though.

Sorry, if I'm full of to many questions but I'm getting close to purchasing and I found this forum and read how well informative and active you Camaro people are here! :)

Shnax
03-18-2007, 04:29 PM
I agree It is going to be next to impossible to find a vin list for true ss camaros for 97', My advice would be to hold your horses and call SLP on monday.

Thats the problem, my girlfirend is getting sick of hearing about this one over all the other ones I've talked about.:p She's getting ready to holdout sex from me if I don't buy it. :( So the sooner I can make up my mind the better it will be here at home. I just always take forever to make a decision and hope that it gets sold so I don't have to decide. lol:screwy:

Mr. Luos
03-18-2007, 04:40 PM
For that price I think you could find yourself an LS1 car with that mileage.
Seems like 3K too much...if it isn't an SS.

Shnax
03-18-2007, 04:53 PM
For that price I think you could find yourself an LS1 car with that mileage.
Seems like 3K too much...if it isn't an SS.

The 98 or newer have different front ends, I don't like the look of them. Plus the 97 is the one I get to play in Gran Turismo for the last 7 years!:iceslolan

EDIT: It will be a 97 silver one or no Camaro at all, I've been set on this for quite a while. lol

Morley
03-18-2007, 05:48 PM
RPO R7T (SS Pkg) was available through dealers, but was a non-Chevy modification by SLP Engineering

That says it all. Go have a look at the RPO sticker> If R7T isn't on the sticker thell em it is a fake SS and only worth 5.5k.

Shnax
03-18-2007, 06:03 PM
That says it all. Go have a look at the RPO sticker> If R7T isn't on the sticker thell em it is a fake SS and only worth 5.5k.

How much would it cost to have all the body accessories and engine/exhaust components on that car installed for both parts, labor, and paint?

Chevy85
03-18-2007, 07:23 PM
In my personal opinion you could find something better for the price. I have a 96 ss that I purchased for 10,000 with only 23,000 miles on it. Mine was in mint condition when I bought it 2 years ago. Since then no real problems other than preventative work. I had a few things rebuilt just for fun.

Now at 55,000 miles it is still reliable and it has to be. When I am out on a call whether it be a traffic accident, Fire, search and rescue, or anything of that nature. My camaro has to be able to idle for long periods of time and be able to get me back to the station and then back home. Great reliable car as long as you take care of them the right way.

cuda_dude
03-18-2007, 07:28 PM
I think it's over priced. If you could get it for around $6,500 maybe.... Blue book the same car, not being an SS and see the value... because most likely it's a fake SS...

philly rs
03-18-2007, 07:44 PM
another thing u might need to think about... when u start adding mods to cars, it doesnt make the car worth more...now upgraded engine maybe, but headers, cam all that good stuff it really brings the value of the car down...as close to stock as possible is where u get the full value of what the car is worth. so a lid and a operational scoop, and sum paint wont really make that car worth what they are asking if its not a real ss. that car is 1 year newer than mines and they are asking more for it than what i paid...and my car is a f1. like i said i would offer a bit lower than what hes asking, and if u have cash or a decent size down payment, unless its a private seller u will walk with that car for a good price...money talks and is a great barganing tool!

bag91
03-18-2007, 08:19 PM
You could probably find a better price, ive seen some good ones epecially for the 96-97 SS. The price on those SS's are little surprising sometimes because you dont see them that often so its assumed the're rare which would bring up the price, but it really doesnt. Id love to get my hands on one though....

Savage Messiah
03-18-2007, 08:33 PM
The 98 or newer have different front ends, I don't like the look of them.

GOOD LORD I'M NOT ALONE!!!

You are now member #2 of my "LT1 style camaros look more aggressive" club

Chevy85
03-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Well if he is number two that makes me number three!!!

Shnax
03-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Let me put it this way...

If I found that same car with 55,000 miles, stock, Z28, and good condition for $6,500. Then I drove into an accessory shop and said I want the whole car to look exactly like that. I would need the 17" rims, hood scoop, rear spoiler, dual exhaust off the headers, and all the decals(this was the first factory camaro rim I have ever liked). They would add up the cost of accessories, the paint, and the labor to install it all. Would any of you be willing to say that's only going to cost $2,500? I would guess not and say it would be closer to $4,500 when all said and done. I left out all the engine mods but the exhaust so I'm getting less but no biggy. In conclusion paying $9,000 for a car that has all the accessories I've been looking for doesn't sound like a bad deal anymore. What you guys think?

Shnax
03-18-2007, 09:58 PM
GOOD LORD I'M NOT ALONE!!!

You are now member #2 of my "LT1 style camaros look more aggressive" club

Yeah, only two performance cars I would ever consider is 93-97 Camaros or just about any year Dodge Viper. But, I'm probably 10 years away from making enough to afford a used $60,000 Viper. :grinyes:
It took me two years to finally even consider opening my checkbook and dicker on this one. It would probably take me 20 years to get serious on a Viper! :P

Mr. Luos
03-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Vipers are overpriced and overweight.
Basicly a domestic exotic....
And I am not an exotic fan.
What do you have against performance cars?? :lol: :lol:

Hood/paint = $800
Exhaust = $600 (might be on the cheap side, but it might be around there)
Wing/paint = $400 (I can't imagine that ugly thing costing any more)
Wheels = $400 (GM wheels that came stock can be had cheap, even in great shape)

Of course, none of these things actually add selling price to a vehicle.

philly rs
03-18-2007, 11:36 PM
thas what i said... and if anyone remembered when i was doing the ls1 swap into my v6 the reason why i didnt just get an ls1 car was because i hated the sebring front on the camaro. the only ls1 camaro i like is the ss..... so i should be number 1, been saying it since the start! lol. and it was also said how u never see them for sale...not so because they were so little, its because they were so bad ass and who the hell wants to sell the lt1 ss...i mean damn, it had 305hp...its up there with the ls1. u know how bad ass that car was in 97??? maaaaaan nothing could touch it.. and as for owning a viper...hell if any viper i could get my hands on damn a 60,000 dollar one, im going balls out and getting a henny!!

Shnax
03-19-2007, 10:38 AM
Well SLP said their computers are down and to call back later today, go figure. :(

Shnax
03-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Vipers are overpriced and overweight.
Basicly a domestic exotic....
And I am not an exotic fan.
What do you have against performance cars?? :lol: :lol:

Hood/paint = $800
Exhaust = $600 (might be on the cheap side, but it might be around there)
Wing/paint = $400 (I can't imagine that ugly thing costing any more)
Wheels = $400 (GM wheels that came stock can be had cheap, even in great shape)

Of course, none of these things actually add selling price to a vehicle.

So $2,200 and I hope you were including labor in those quotes. Atleast, now that puts me at paying $6,800 for the car if I found it base and sending it to an accessory shop, after I got it home to finish it to how I would actually be happy owning the car. I can't get them any lower then $9,000 and a full tank of gas on it right now. Thanks

Mr. Luos
03-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Didn't include labor.
I kept reading...but knew I was missing something. That would be it. :lol:

Damn I need a full nights sleep soon.

Shnax
03-19-2007, 02:05 PM
Didn't include labor.
I kept reading...but knew I was missing something. That would be it. :lol:

Damn I need a full nights sleep soon.
If I could get lucky and find someone to paint and install all that for $800 then, now I'm down to $6,000 for the stock Z28 and $3,000 for the goodies I need. Thanks for the info it makes it sound like a better deal now. :)
I'm still trying to find out if it's a true SS, been calling SLP every hour on the hour but their network is still down and the receptionist knows my voice when I call now! :lol: :lol:

Mr. Luos
03-19-2007, 03:18 PM
SLP not running correctly??? NO WAY!!! :lol:

Good luck man!

Shnax
03-19-2007, 04:07 PM
IT'S AUTHENTIC SS!!! Woohoo!! SLP gave me the build date and 4 digit code for it finally. Think it's worth $9,000 then? lol ;)

Mr. Luos
03-19-2007, 04:22 PM
No.

It would be IF the previous owner didn't mess it up with those wheels and wing.
Stock it is worth more.

I like the wheels...but they should be the stockers.
And while the wing should be stock...I can't say I like this one on any car.

Shnax
03-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Well I got an inch thick of receipts from day one of that car to go thru tonight at the dealer to see if anything big was ever repaired. The guy that owned this must have saved everything cuz all oil changes are in there, but I'm surpised he didn't save the gas receipts. lol :P

philly rs
03-19-2007, 05:38 PM
wow, someone needs to be drug into the streets and shot for that r type wing on a ss camaro..... thats wrong as hell!!! all i can say is, "MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE" :twak:

Shnax
03-19-2007, 10:28 PM
What do you guys think about 94k on the auto transmission? Is it due to go or do camaros have a good history for trannys? How much is a new one these days?

Shnax
03-19-2007, 10:31 PM
wow, someone needs to be drug into the streets and shot for that r type wing on a ss camaro..... thats wrong as hell!!! all i can say is, "MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE" :twak:

It will be fun over the next few years tracking down the original rims and spoiler knowing that I will never install it. No pressure to find them quickly cuz I like how it looks now better. :lol2: :grinno: :lol2: :grinno:

Savage Messiah
03-20-2007, 12:51 AM
What do you guys think about 94k on the auto transmission? Is it due to go or do camaros have a good history for trannys? How much is a new one these days?

Mine lasted till around 186k. It depends on how hard the car was thrashed and how well it was maintained.

Shnax
03-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Just got off the phone with a reputable transmission mechanic and he said it could go out at any time now. 80-100k miles he sees them a lot from Z28's, but of course it's how they were treated. He rebuilds parts and labor for $1,100 on that car and that includes the governor fees. I forgot to ask him but I'm sure a rebuild of a 350 engine is cheaper then the tranny right?

bag91
03-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Just got off the phone with a reputable transmission mechanic and he said it could go out at any time now. 80-100k miles he sees them a lot from Z28's, but of course it's how they were treated. He rebuilds parts and labor for $1,100 on that car and that includes the governor fees. I forgot to ask him but I'm sure a rebuild of a 350 engine is cheaper then the tranny right?
Is that price a little high for a rebuilt, or is it me......

Shnax
03-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Is that price a little high for a rebuilt, or is it me......

Well, when I had been figuring 2-3 grand, $1,100 is only a weeks salary. Transmissions are nothing to worry about for that price.

philly rs
03-20-2007, 05:41 PM
hell i got my tranny rebuilt for raceing for 200 more i think...upgrades to everything..says it would hold up to at least 1000hp to the wheels which ill never come close to lol...thats a bit much...i think a tranny rebuild should be like 800-900 tops....

Shnax
03-20-2007, 10:29 PM
I went and looked at that car finally, drove 2 hours to look at a piece of crap. I didn't even have them unlock the doors in it and I was already back in my car. So 2 hours of driving to eat a McDonalds where everyone spoke spanish but the one employee who was there that could speak english. Oh well, maybe another 2 years before I find one that looks nice again. Thanks for all the product knowledge everyone, it helped me out a lot. Maybe I'll be back someday. :)

philly rs
03-20-2007, 10:53 PM
damn what all was wrong with it....? besides that damn wing...

goldz28
03-20-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm with philly what was wrong with it?

bag91
03-21-2007, 10:52 AM
its big....

Shnax
03-21-2007, 11:37 AM
First thing I saw was the hood was 1 inch higher then the fender on the passenger side. The paint on the rear spoiler was peeling. There was some paint cracking on the side panels. The lower moldings need some paint touchup. The drivers seat had nasty wear into the leather as you would slide into the seat entering. The wheels were way to aggressive for my taste, they must have extentions on the wheels, cuz in person they were some wide tires, thick tires too. The car was a project car and more suited for a young punk to drive. I had figured for that price and they told me it was amazingly clean I was very much disapointed. We had drove in with my friends 95 Camaro that is stock, has 97k miles and is clean as a whistle inside and out. She's just like me and takes very good care of her cars. We keep them always garaged and that makes such a huge difference.
Well if anyone comes upon a nice 97 Camaro SS let me know. I have the money and the woman's permission to buy if I can find something clean enough to own under $10,000.

joemeadejr
03-21-2007, 09:40 PM
First thing I saw was the hood was 1 inch higher then the fender on the passenger side. The paint on the rear spoiler was peeling. There was some paint cracking on the side panels. The lower moldings need some paint touchup. The drivers seat had nasty wear into the leather as you would slide into the seat entering. The wheels were way to aggressive for my taste, they must have extentions on the wheels, cuz in person they were some wide tires, thick tires too. The car was a project car and more suited for a young punk to drive. I had figured for that price and they told me it was amazingly clean I was very much disapointed. We had drove in with my friends 95 Camaro that is stock, has 97k miles and is clean as a whistle inside and out. She's just like me and takes very good care of her cars. We keep them always garaged and that makes such a huge difference.
Well if anyone comes upon a nice 97 Camaro SS let me know. I have the money and the woman's permission to buy if I can find something clean enough to own under $10,000.

yeah man i have that problem while trying to buy an f-body there all beat to shit...........the standards are way worst. oh well theres always another car out there to get ur attention..
p.s. kbb is a very very very dealer friendly price

ikeyballz
03-24-2007, 08:18 AM
you bastards who live in the continental US. transmission rebuild down here costs over 2000.

the cheapest i got a quote for was 2K, which i took.. -_- not a very good job eithier. i was pissed.

Shnax
03-24-2007, 05:15 PM
Well I found another one, it's not an SS but it is mint. I got him down to $9,000 and he won't go any lower. How the hell do you guys find these cars for $5,500-$6,500??!?!?!

Here's the specs:
1997 Camaro Z28 30th Anniversary Edition
35,000 miles
Auto Transmission
Bright Red Exterior
Black Leather Interior
T-Tops
Custom Rims that are new with tires(has stock rims/tires)
MagnaFlow Exhaust
CD
Keyless
Power everything

I saw this car and it is in mint showroom condition, I'm kind of afraid to drive it since its that nice! :P

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/FrosstFire/97_Z28_PICTURES_013.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/FrosstFire/97_Z28_PICTURES_010.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/FrosstFire/97_Z28_PICTURES_008.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/FrosstFire/97_Z28_PICTURES_007.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/FrosstFire/97_Z28_PICTURES_005.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/FrosstFire/97_Z28_PICTURES_001.jpg

FTheMan
03-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Damn.
I say go.

Shnax
03-24-2007, 06:59 PM
Damn.
I say go.
I expanded my search since it's hard to find a nice SS out there to taking the plain Z28 but everyone was saying $5,500-6,500 for them. I can find them around that but they are pretty beat up and show their battle marks. I just don't want to get screwed since it seems they are going for more then kbb.com, nada.com, and edmunds.com value. Or is it typical for Camaros to be worth more then book??

Morley
03-24-2007, 08:07 PM
How the hell do you guys find these cars for $5,500-$6,500??!?!?!

http://www.internetautoguide.com/usedcars/14-int/1997/chevrolet/camaro/california/san-jose/131962017/113/index.html
http://www.internetautoguide.com/usedcars/14-int/1997/chevrolet/camaro/hawaii/waipahu/207553454/113/index.html
http://www.internetautoguide.com/usedcars/14-int/1997/chevrolet/camaro/florida/melbourne/205037830/113/index.html
http://www.internetautoguide.com/usedcars/14-int/1997/chevrolet/camaro/texas/dallas/207553497/113/index.html
http://www.internetautoguide.com/usedcars/14-int/1997/chevrolet/camaro/massachusetts/wilbraham/207270753/113/index.html
http://www.internetautoguide.com/usedcars/14-int/1997/chevrolet/camaro/missouri/liberty/207511739/113/index.html
http://www.internetautoguide.com/usedcars/14-int/1997/chevrolet/camaro/illinois/sandwich/171010862/113/index.html
As the milage gets lower..the prices get higher. Check the asking price on the last three.

Shnax
03-24-2007, 08:22 PM
The last one was in my area but was $26,900 just a little out of my price range.:banghead:
Those for $3,500 have to have some kind of problems cuz who would sell their 97 Camaro for that? I can get a 100,000 miles 97 for $6,500 around here but not many 35,000 mile ones. Maybe the midwest they are rare since you can only drive them half a year? Could be why the price gap.

ikeyballz
03-26-2007, 07:41 AM
that red ones pretty nice, low miles..real nice condition. i say if you want a Camaro, go for it. get your SS hood/spoiler and for 11-ishK or so, you'd have everything you wanted, plus a low-miled camaro. just shave the Z28 and no one will know =-o

Shnax
03-26-2007, 09:12 AM
that red ones pretty nice, low miles..real nice condition. i say if you want a Camaro, go for it. get your SS hood/spoiler and for 11-ishK or so, you'd have everything you wanted, plus a low-miled camaro. just shave the Z28 and no one will know =-o

I'm just chewing it over now and convince myself I will be happy with just a Z28. As fas as adding extras I decided I'm just going to leave it stock. I won't be putting to many miles on it since right now I only put 6k miles a year on my car. With the two I might put 2k a year on the Camaro and 4k on the other car. Also, I called that car into my bank and asked them what something like that is worth to them and they said $9,300 so I'm in the ball park at $9,000. That made me feel better about that car. :wink:

Shnax
03-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Woot! Only one year off!:rofl:

:popcorn:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NZwONYWUu0Y

Add your comment to this topic!