Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

BULL RUN. Whos watching it?

Musashi3000GT
03-13-2007, 11:30 PM
Its a new show on Spike TV. its a cross country race with 12 teams and 12 cars. they race Gumball style and go through check points where they have to do challenges. Its preaty cool and Bill Goldberg is the host.
I saw the first episode toinight, its actually very entertaining.

DinanM3_S2
03-14-2007, 03:33 AM
Missed it, but it seems like an interesting premise for a reality show

I have been watching Forza Challenge on speed though.

KamilMk
03-14-2007, 07:45 AM
Missed it, but it seems like an interesting premise for a reality show

I have been watching Forza Challenge on speed though.

Man, that show is really bad, IMHO... I watched it for 15 minutes and decided not to ever watch it again...

Personally, I liked the 1st Bull Run episode that they aired on TV... More to come, and it is shaping up to be a pretty good show... Like Mushman said, it is very entertaining, indeed...

ShadowWulf2K
03-14-2007, 08:51 AM
I liked it, looks pretty good. I liked how they have a driving challenge to break up the various stages of the race.

ShadowWulf2K
03-14-2007, 08:52 AM
Sorry, double post.

Gotian
03-14-2007, 09:35 AM
i liked it till the end, they booted the scion chicks, now there is only one chick left. I thought those scion chicks were cool. Stupid Team Hond-duh

Where are auditions held? I wanna go for next season, i'll take the jetta so i dont run out of gas as often.

Polygon
03-14-2007, 09:47 AM
The Scion chicks are stupid little whiners. She kept saying it was bullshit and then drove off like stupid little kid. I just thought it was funny after they thought they were doing so good just because they didn't have to stop for gas as much as those losers in the Lambo. :rolleyes:

I can't stand whiners.

Gotian
03-14-2007, 10:58 AM
The Scion chicks are stupid little whiners. She kept saying it was bullshit and then drove off like stupid little kid. I just thought it was funny after they thought they were doing so good just because they didn't have to stop for gas as much as those losers in the Lambo. :rolleyes:

I can't stand whiners.

Yeah, but it's still cool to see chicks racing and stuff.

skibo1
03-14-2007, 11:08 AM
i watched it last night, thought it was pretty good, those chicks were some poor losers and i think its funny a ford truck is in the lead. the mustang guys are hillarious with their redneck banter and cussin.

Sleepr awd
03-14-2007, 11:46 AM
redneck banter is hilarious... unless you've experienced it first hand.

i watched the last bit, and i didn't think the scion chicks were going to lose.

the team bmw guys were assholes too.

BullDog71ss
03-14-2007, 03:01 PM
Didn't some of that take place in Prescott Az? My g/f's mom was saying something about that.

I didn't get to watch at all but now I may have to take a look...accept if it's on tonight, all of my tv time tonight will be dedicated to the Suns game. I wanna see Amare body slam Dirk...that would be nice.

Chiquae07
03-14-2007, 03:11 PM
diddnt see it. i will tonite...

CivRacer95
03-14-2007, 05:31 PM
i liked it till the end, they booted the scion chicks, now there is only one chick left. I thought those scion chicks were cool. Stupid Team Hond-duh

Where are auditions held? I wanna go for next season, i'll take the jetta so i dont run out of gas as often.

Yeah, take the Jetta and have the hose break on you again...lol.

As for the show, haven't seen it. Saw previews, that's about it. Team Honda...man, those guys are just...dumb. Meh...atleast we have some imports in there. That Nissan 240 looks nice. The TC...probably will get blown away by everyone.

Surprisingly there wasn't a Team Mazduh and Team VDumb...

Gotian
03-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Surprisingly there wasn't a Team Mazduh and Team VDumb...

cause they're too good for the show.

-The Stig-
03-14-2007, 06:01 PM

http://smiliesftw.com/x/runrofl2.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)http://smiliesftw.com/x/turborofl.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)http://smiliesftw.com/x/runrofl3.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

CivRacer95
03-14-2007, 07:26 PM

Mkay...whatever floods your boat...:rolleyes:

Gotian
03-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Mkay...whatever floods your boat...:rolleyes:

Hell yeah! No way a lambo could hang with a 1.8t or a 1.3 Rotard!:icon16:

Musashi3000GT
03-15-2007, 09:34 PM
The Lambo breaks down next episode. Those two guys in the Lambo are pure assholes! worst then the BMW guys.
the Bimmer team aint all bad, they just cut inline of the F150 team at the gas station, thats the only dumb thing theyve done. Other then that they seem cool.
The Lambo was slipping the clutch in 6th gear and the sneak peak for next week shows it on a tow truck. Whats funny is the two itallian guys in the Old's said it "The Lambo will be nice on the top end but thats it, wont be long before it breaks down."

The Honda team said that thier car will do 0-60 in 3.6 seconds, it has 280 WHP and 150 torque accoring to them. They also said it has a turbo but I dont see an intercooler or hear a BOV in any of the shots.
Is there a such thing as an exhaust mounted turbo for the Civic?
they said it was a "afterburner kit".
0-60 in 3.6 though.......the Lambo does it in 3.7.....that would make the Civic the fastest car on that show. :screwy:

My pic for best team is the Trans Am and the Charger, the Lotus guys look like dicks but I do love that Exige S.

CivRacer95
03-16-2007, 03:23 AM
The Lambo breaks down next episode. Those two guys in the Lambo are pure assholes! worst then the BMW guys.
the Bimmer team aint all bad, they just cut inline of the F150 team at the gas station, thats the only dumb thing theyve done. Other then that they seem cool.
The Lambo was slipping the clutch in 6th gear and the sneak peak for next week shows it on a tow truck. Whats funny is the two itallian guys in the Old's said it "The Lambo will be nice on the top end but thats it, wont be long before it breaks down."

The Honda team said that thier car will do 0-60 in 3.6 seconds, it has 280 WHP and 150 torque accoring to them. They also said it has a turbo but I dont see an intercooler or hear a BOV in any of the shots.
Is there a such thing as an exhaust mounted turbo for the Civic?
they said it was a "afterburner kit".
0-60 in 3.6 though.......the Lambo does it in 3.7.....that would make the Civic the fastest car on that show. :screwy:

My pic for best team is the Trans Am and the Charger, the Lotus guys look like dicks but I do love that Exige S.

Squires Turbo Systems makes such a turbo kit. They are located in Orem, Utah. Pretty bad ass system. Pretty "sleeperish" too. Worth looking into.

But, as for them doing 3.6 0-60...they are flat out retarded. I give them a 6 flat at best, but I highly even doubt that for them.

Igovert500
03-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Caught it last night. Was laughing when team Scion got the boot. THey drive a Scion (stock right?) shouldn't have been on the show to begin with :biggrin: Only got on because they were cute.

Interesting show, but I'm not a fan of hte challenges, sucks that the last team can move up to practically first after sucking at the actual racing portion for the entire day.

Musashi3000GT
03-16-2007, 11:01 PM
THey drive a Scion (stock right?)
NO WAY! No no no no no no no no no!

.....it has an intake! :wink:

Sleepr awd
03-16-2007, 11:07 PM
:rofl:

love to see what team scion had to go through to get on the show...

:wink: hidden vid cams.

Add your comment to this topic!