Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Lighting ???s

tonyallen
03-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Has anyone on here done an aftermarket HID upgrade to their 98+ CV? Also curious about LED turn signals I had simple forward facing signals that weren't reflective enough, I was wondering if anyone had bought tower LED bulbs for their CV. I want to see how things look before I spend money on things.

reekor
03-11-2007, 07:09 PM
You can do a hid upgrade on the car for about $1000 with the replacement of the stock headlight lenses to motorized projection lenses if you want to keep the car legal. Because of the large size of the headlight lenses on the 98+ if you simply just upgrade to hid bulbs you’ll end up with every blinding headlights that you can get ticketed for. The bulb upgrade kits work best on cars with small headlight lenses such as the 97 and older vic 9006 headlight systems as they seem to have a much sharper focus point .

Has anyone on here done an aftermarket HID upgrade to their 98+ CV? Also curious about LED turn signals I had simple forward facing signals that weren't reflective enough, I was wondering if anyone had bought tower LED bulbs for their CV. I want to see how things look before I spend money on things.

Add your comment to this topic!