Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Motor Importer

-=(DRIFT*SQUAD)=-
02-24-2007, 01:01 AM
I dont kno if any of you guys live in youngstown ohio but resources fuckin suck so i was wonderin if any of yo guys know of and importers that will ship the motor to were i need it and that are reliable enough so that i dont have to drive for hours to check out a motor. im lookin for a full complete CA18 silvia front clip or SR20 redtop silvia front clip with dashboard for my Onevia cause im doin a RHD swap cause i only ride true JDM style lol any info or websites would be awesome. thanks

nismogt_rfreak
02-24-2007, 12:08 PM
A RHD conversion probably isn't really worth it. It's extremely time/money consuming and unless you really Know what your doing, you could mess up your car really easily. jdmracingmotors.com (http://jdmracingmotors.com) is supposed to be pretty reliable, and flashoptions.com (http://flashoptions.com) has a lot of clips if you insist on doing a RHD conversion.

slideways...
02-24-2007, 03:59 PM
thats funny he even calls his 240sx a onevia. heres a hint: its not.

-=(DRIFT*SQUAD)=-
02-24-2007, 04:39 PM
I cant help that im a JDM freak. and oh it will be an onevia. lol but iv done the swap b4 on my 180sx yes i said 180SX!!! i dont want to say it went by smoothly but i got it done. and i had a RHD EF civic as my first car so iv done it b4 but i sold the civic and totaled the 180 but now i live in a crappy town in ohio so my resources arent as good as they used to be. the only car that i have that isnt RHD is a 97 cavalier with a blown engine. i guess you can say i have bad luck with cars.

nismogt_rfreak
02-24-2007, 06:52 PM
So....

...within maybe 2 years of driving, you've managed to own four cars ,ruin two, and sell one?:uhoh:

Where are you from anyway? No one from the U.S. mistakes a 240SX coupe for an actual Onevia. Nor do they own two RHD cars by 17.

MetalHeadZaid
02-25-2007, 12:28 AM
i only ride true JDM style

are you joking?

nismogt_rfreak
02-25-2007, 01:50 AM
I'm guessing he's an army brat...

-=(DRIFT*SQUAD)=-
03-04-2007, 03:43 PM
lived in okinawa 4 two years with me family yup but im back in the U.S

S13Driftfiend
03-04-2007, 05:34 PM
:loser: :gay: :sleep: :biggrin2: but more than all :gives:

Chuki_breath
03-04-2007, 07:16 PM
lived in okinawa 4 two years with me family yup but im back in the U.S

exactly, your back in the US. So lets act like it. Its ok to do the rhd swap and what not. But dont go calling your car what its not. That is rice.....very rice. true jdm style huh? Then import the actual car, because its nothing but a clone if its otherwise. My car looks like a silvia.......but its not.

slideways...
03-08-2007, 06:56 PM
and dude, why wasnt your cavy rhd? toyota sold a cavalier in japan for a year! cmon jdm dude you didnt know that? you should be ashamed of yourself.

just by swapping a motor and changing what side of the car you sit on doesnt make your car a onevia, 180sx, silvia, ect.

maybe you have had this "bad luck" because your more worried about calling your car what its not than actually making it run right...

Skylindrftr
03-08-2007, 07:13 PM
oh who really gives a shit about all of this, so he's had the opportunity to own rhd cars, big deal, lets not be babies about it...

Chuki_breath
03-09-2007, 07:22 PM
oh who really gives a shit about all of this, so he's had the opportunity to own rhd cars, big deal, lets not be babies about it...

were not lol.

-=(DRIFT*SQUAD)=-
03-11-2007, 03:26 PM
well lets not worry about how i style my cars and get back to my question please i thought this was a forum to help people not rip them apart and talk shit about there personal style. besides rhd is easier to drive 2 me. im sick of my automatic purple cavalier. plus only one person answered my question so thanks to that guy

slideways...
03-13-2007, 04:35 PM
...for my Onevia cause im doin a RHD swap cause i only ride true JDM style...

this is why we jumped on you.

-=(DRIFT*SQUAD)=-
03-17-2007, 08:18 PM
i was just dickin around and my sense of style when it comes to cars shouldnt even be an issue if you dont like wat i said just ignore it or put a mor pollite comment about what i said dont jumped all over me i came o theis website cause i heard it gives good advice and theres really knowledgable people. there are good guys on here but i aint seein to many people on here who are truly here to help just a lot of cocky assholes who dont like to answer your questions. so to all the people who helped me so far withe the websites and answers to me CA18 questions i owe you a big thank you. and to all who came on just to bitch and moan about some bull shit i wrote and just wasting my time and space on this thread i owe you a big FUCK YOU!

S13Driftfiend
03-17-2007, 09:29 PM
well thanks, that means alot. ill be sure to remember that next time i have an answer to one of your questions. and you might not like most of our responses right after you tell us you "only ride true jdm style" and call your car a one-via (when its not).. but keep in mind how many ridiculous posts we read a week with this kind of shit in them. whether you were serious or not, or really are "jdm tyte" or not doesnt matter. what does matter is we hear so much of that shit that it gets pretty annoying after a while. so im sorry for not helping you right away, maybe i was wrong there. but dont get defensive about our reactions.

Add your comment to this topic!