Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

highschool raffle 300zx

bmx419gt
02-14-2007, 01:11 PM
My highschool is having a raffle for a '92 300zx tt auto. Mileage isn't listed but I asked a girl from student council to ask for me and I'll hopefully find out tomorrow and maybe other details about the interior condition and what not. The tickets are only $10 a piece, so I'm thinking why not. She also mentioned she has only sold 2 tickets but another school is involved and the drawing is in the beginning of March. I do not usually have luck with these kind of things but if very few enter then maybe I'll win. Just wondering if you guys thought it might be a good idea, since it's a sports car.

Gotian
02-14-2007, 02:32 PM
My highschool is having a raffle for a '92 300zx tt auto. Mileage isn't listed but I asked a girl from student council to ask for me and I'll hopefully find out tomorrow and maybe other details about the interior condition and what not. The tickets are only $10 a piece, so I'm thinking why not. She also mentioned she has only sold 2 tickets but another school is involved and the drawing is in the beginning of March. I do not usually have luck with these kind of things but if very few enter then maybe I'll win. Just wondering if you guys thought it might be a good idea, since it's a sports car.

buy like 200 tickets, sure it'll cost 2000 to buy those tickets but you'll be getting a car that still sells for 8000+

Mad_Maxima
02-14-2007, 03:28 PM
thats a badass raffle, id buy shit load of tickets

Sleepr awd
02-14-2007, 03:32 PM
can i buy a few tickets?

VR43000GT
02-14-2007, 03:37 PM
:iamwithst

No kidding, just buy a ton of tickets so that there is better than a 90% chance you win and get it at a steal.

Chad82
02-14-2007, 05:14 PM
it seems like some ugly fat girl always wins raffles like this. When I was in HS a '67 Mustang Fastback that was rust free and had either a 289 or a 302 (don't remember what was standard V8 that year) was raffled and it was this like 250 pound fat girl that won. The paintjob was kinda bad and I think she ended up selling it for like 3 or 4k to some guy that ripped her off, as other than paint, it was in great shape.

bmx419gt
02-15-2007, 03:21 PM
No kidding, just buy a ton of tickets so that there is better than a 90% chance you win and get it at a steal.

yea but i hardly even wanna waste $10 on a ticket. im kinda cheap unless its a guaranteed thing. but ill buy a ticket or two. if i was on student council or whatever id definitely make sure id win lol. the girl i asked to get more info on the car didn't get anything for me yet though.

Add your comment to this topic!