Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help picking a color & I also need another opinion (Intelligent ones please!)

RSX
10-01-2002, 09:31 PM
O.k. If anyone has heard of lamboshop or anything else like it, then they'll know what I'm talking about.
Now, I'm seriously thinking about getting a lamborghini replica made and want to know what you guys think about replicas (This one in particular). Check out the website,
www.lamboshop.com
Does anyone know if the performance is good on them. About what's the top speed. Now I think that this is a very good investment because I can get a Lamborghini Countach replica made for $40,000 ! Now where else would you find that?:sun:
I'm also going back and forth with the colors. What do you think is the best color for a Countach. They can make any color. Right now I'm thinking about white or purple. What do you think? :)

gemballa
10-02-2002, 04:36 PM
well 1 thing i dont like about this replicas is that this particular ones doesnt have the pop out lights like the real countach!
you could buy in ebay an exact replica of a countach in less than $40 000
about the colors ill personally prefer white because i think they didnt made purple countachs!
about the engine i think you should pick the V8 350 Ram Jet crate engine from GM Performance Parts.
it haves 350 hp it should be very fast because of the weight of the car!
and of course with manual trans!
after all these are very nice replicas!

RSX
10-02-2002, 04:49 PM
Thanx a million for your intelliget and helpful answer:) I will take your advice into deep consideration. Thanx again :sun:

lamboman
10-04-2002, 08:57 PM
the best replica in the world is offered by Lamberti in the uk and they can supply kits or finnished cars any where in the world.These cars are so accurate that they can even fool a dealer at first glance.With alloy doors, front hood,rear motor cover and rear trunk and any engine you wish to install from a v6 to a v12 BMW engine.With a v8 chev it should out perform an original. I have personaly driven one of these replicas and with a top speed of 187mph and 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds i was impressed.Lamberti's web site is WWW.LAMBERTI.CO.UK

A good color for a countach is silver i have had my 5000 QV painted BMW polaris silver and it looks like it is doing 200mph whilst sat at the side of the road.

ps. Lamberti also do exact replica wheels which will fit any wheel hub including originals

best of luck with your car

RSX
10-04-2002, 09:06 PM
THANX ALOT MAN! That seems like a much better way to go. Your suggestion was greatly appreciated and I'm looking at the website right now :D

lamboman
10-04-2002, 09:11 PM
glad to be of help:flash:

RSX
10-12-2002, 11:21 AM
Do you know if they deliver? Thanx:sun:

lamboman
10-12-2002, 06:04 PM
Have known them to send a compleat kit out to the bahamas,every nut and bolt needed to compleat a car was put in a sea container and shipped over.So i would think they could send a kit or even a compleated car to Georgia. Another good site to check out for good photographs of this kit is mirage's own site at www.mirage-replicas.co.uk but i think Lamberti do all there work now.You can try calling mirage at +44(0)1933651355 but remember he is 5 hours in front of you.
good luck with your project if you need any more help just e mail or post a question in this forum.

:smoker:

RSX
10-12-2002, 11:54 PM
Alright! Thanx alot man!:D

The_7th_Bull
10-17-2002, 06:11 AM
He why are so in to this Replica thing?? Why don't you just buy a reall one!!!!!!

To expensive???????? ;) ;) ;)

RSX
10-17-2002, 07:40 PM
Thanx alot:D Maybe I should reconsider, but I don't know...:confused:

Menu dei Motori
10-18-2002, 07:31 AM
i would prefer other colours than white
cause of the dust and dirt you can see if you donīt clean it all day...
black would be a nice option or maybe red... if you like it

steveman
10-18-2002, 07:50 AM
sorry bro, on white you'll see less dust and dirt than on black, thoug it is the most elegant color.
black needs cleaning twice a day it's a mess

cya
steveman

lamboman
10-18-2002, 04:20 PM
My 5000 QV was originally dark blue and this color always showed the dirt. A good day out and the sides would be covered in road dust, the rear end always showed exhaust residue from leaving the lights a bit to fast :) :) :) and the wheels are never free from brake dust. As for leaving it out in the drive i do so all summer long and so had to wash it every weekend. Now that i have had the car resprayed in silver it looks a lot cleaner although i still have the problem with the wheels,and everybody says that it looks a lot meaner. To cure the wheel dust i guess i will have to drive slower :confused: :confused: :confused: (i dont think i can some how.)

Menu dei Motori
10-18-2002, 05:09 PM
yea drive slower or donīt brake!
who brakes... looses

gemballa
10-19-2002, 04:10 PM
a real one could be in 60k

Add your comment to this topic!