Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Stress Realease.

slave
09-30-2002, 05:51 PM
Ok, I know this should be in the off topic stress release section, but hell, I dont know the peeps in there, so heres my weekly bitch. As I mentioned in the "bugger" bit, Im so sick of these wanna-be rich bitches in my block. Think they're overly wealthy cause "mummy" drives a clapped out 2nd hand SAAb, er, my bro owns a SAAB too, so what..... but it shits me, they earn less than I do, and fuck, Im Mr Poverty! It just annoys me. Oh, and yesterday, she decides to tell people the only reason Im not dating her is cause Im gay, not because she's "big" ugly obnoxious and extremely irritating!!! Then Davo and I were talking about the kind of cars we'd like if we had no money worries, I mentioned Amy's Z8, cause fuck, I love the thing, now Im getting emails from this stupid bitch bagging it. :confused: What on earth posseses her to be like this?

Spunkymonkey
10-01-2002, 01:07 AM
I think that was a bit of a rhetorical question....sounds like she's a snob...

slave
10-01-2002, 04:24 PM
It is SO annoying!! I mean its like I said to my mum, I know 2 girls worth millions, like 10's of millions, and the only time you know is if you see their house, or car. Totally ordinary people.

Add your comment to this topic!