Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

new nova!!

flashflud
01-30-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm thinking about getting a 69 nova. I found a good deal and don't want to pass it up. I heard that some parts from a camaro will bolt right up to a nova of the same year. if so what parts exactly and what years? breaks? rearends? whatever you know thanks.

Bredsndwch
02-01-2007, 02:51 AM
to tell you the truth, from what i've seen parts for the 69 are readily available. cachassisworks.com sells a bolt on front clip which looks pretty bitchin'.

check it out

https://www.cachassisworks.com/iwwidb.pvx?;multi_item_submit?FORM_SELECT=C?CAT_LV L=0?CAT=CLPCAMARO1?COMP=CAC

NOVA71
02-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Almost all chassis parts from a 67-69 Camaro fits 68-72 Novas. I recently put front disc brakes from a 69 Camaro on my 71 Nova. Alot of the coomon parts are still available from local parts shops. When I switched mine over I bought new upper and lower ball joints, rotors, calipers, pads, flex lines, all relatively cheap and readily available. The front sub frames are the same. The rear ends are the same. Actually the rear end out of the 70-81 Camaro is only about an inch wider than the Nova's and with a little modifing will bolt in as well. I got a posi rear out of either an 80 or 81 Camaro in my Nova. It requires cutting off the spring perches and welding a new set on in the proper location. Hope this helps ya out some and hope ya get your Nova!:)

Add your comment to this topic!