Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

WTB: 2.3L Mustang Engine

outerlimit
01-26-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm having some problems with the engine in my 93 LX, and if I can't fix them, I'm interested in a new engine.

Looking to spend under $1k, however I am willing to work something out, and go above if necessary.

Thanks!

fmfgnarly
01-28-2007, 06:53 AM
I have one that only has about 8000 miles on the motor. Its still in the car as of right now, but the front end is all smashed. I had the top, and bottom end rebuilt, so thats why there are so few miles. I broke it in niclly, and changed oil at 100-500-1500-3000miles with filters. Then went to the normal every 3000 miles. I was thinking $650? Just let me know if you need to know more:)

outerlimit
01-28-2007, 12:14 PM
Where are you located? Are you will to ship it if I am unable to come pick it up?

fmfgnarly
01-29-2007, 07:22 AM
LoL...I am in Washington state, so unless you want to drive all the way across the US to pick it up, I would have to ship it. I dont know what the shipping would be for something like that. I myself am in Iraq at the moment, but have put my dad in charge of all that stuff while I am gone. If you still want, you can E-mail me at Ridea200@aol.com and I can get you in contact with him:) Once agen, it only has about 8000 easy miles on it, and oil change rather often while breaking it in. What exacly are you planning for it? If you dont mind asking. Also, what all do you need off of it. I have the hole car still, but the front end is smashed. The motor, radiator, exhaust, and pritty much everything else is still good. Just ask if you need other stuff as well. Talk to you soon!

Add your comment to this topic!