Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

94 LHS not starting

Fireman15
01-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Ok first off let me let you all know, that I am not great at working on cars, however I have little money this month and need to resolve my problem.

I have a 94 LHS the wont start. It will turn over, but it won't fire. I had it repaired approx two months ago for almost the same problem. however i can't find the bill and remember what it was they did to fix it.

I do know they had to clean a sensor that when extremly dirty will reset the computer to set the idle speed at 0rpm.

Any info I can get on where this sensor is located so I can try to fix it myself would really help. Thanks.

robc45
02-15-2007, 01:04 PM
I have the same kind of car and found that the problem lies with the crankshaft sensor. ckeck that firsk and make sure that the sensor is not toucking the crank wheel, as this will cause you rsystem to shortout

Bizzy102
03-20-2007, 05:10 PM
Let me know what the hell happens with you LHS.. I have th same one, with the same symptoms, cranks bu tno fire, but my sensors on the scanner are both working.. ???I guess the sensor could still be bad and read good...

Add your comment to this topic!