Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

New R32 NEED Help

bhizzle22
01-20-2007, 07:40 PM
I'm posting this for a friend since his internet is not working. Basically he just bought a R32 Gtr with just a bill of sale no title (does have other paper work not sure what). He bought it becase his dad owns a car dealership and so he just drives it around with dealer plates. That fine now but his dad is selling his dealership so we are trying to find a way to register it. He lives in colorado. So what nessary paper work is need to take to the DMV to register it period weather its a kit car or what ever he doesnt really care. I have a friend in dallas that said he registered his car and it costed him 120 bucks but wont tell me how he wants 2000 to do it (not a real friend I guess). So if anyone can tell me what papers we need to bring down or anything I should go do before going down there. I know we have to take the car to police station to get a vin inspection but I dont know how there going to do that or what to expect so I just need a little help in what I should. or any sugestions of states we dont need to take the car to? I know there are people that will do it for 2000 to 5000 but the same people were doing it for 1000 bucks 2 years ago so out on that unless you guys know anyone who can do it for a 1000. Any thing helps.

liny
01-22-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm posting this for a friend since his internet is not working. Basically he just bought a R32 Gtr with just a bill of sale no title (does have other paper work not sure what). He bought it becase his dad owns a car dealership and so he just drives it around with dealer plates. That fine now but his dad is selling his dealership so we are trying to find a way to register it. He lives in colorado. So what nessary paper work is need to take to the DMV to register it period weather its a kit car or what ever he doesnt really care. I have a friend in dallas that said he registered his car and it costed him 120 bucks but wont tell me how he wants 2000 to do it (not a real friend I guess). So if anyone can tell me what papers we need to bring down or anything I should go do before going down there. I know we have to take the car to police station to get a vin inspection but I dont know how there going to do that or what to expect so I just need a little help in what I should. or any sugestions of states we dont need to take the car to? I know there are people that will do it for 2000 to 5000 but the same people were doing it for 1000 bucks 2 years ago so out on that unless you guys know anyone who can do it for a 1000. Any thing helps.

i guess u have to do like teh rest of us that know how to do it.trial and error and time

bhizzle22
01-23-2007, 02:50 PM
So I take it you know what to do and how to do it?

liny
01-24-2007, 06:11 AM
So I take it you know what to do and how to do it?

pretty much
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/celm74/100_0986.jpg

nismogt_rfreak
01-24-2007, 09:19 AM
Dude, anytime you have a chance to register a skyline for 2 grand, take it. If you find out how he does it, tell us.

bhizzle22
01-24-2007, 10:08 AM
I would but its not my 2 grand its my friends liny what would you charge to get it done? And how much would it cost to find out how you do it

liny
01-24-2007, 05:46 PM
i titled a GTR33 for a guy in NY today,i charged him 3K .it was titled with its BCNR33xxxxx vin # and i wont be telling how i do it

nismogt_rfreak
01-24-2007, 07:43 PM
i titled a GTR33 for a guy in NY today,i charged him 3K .it was titled with its BCNR33xxxxx vin # and i wont be telling how i do it

I'm a little skeptical about that. Let's say for the sake of arguement I also wanted to title an R33 and payed you 3k to do it, how do I know you wouldn't just run off with the money and possibly the car?

R32 GT-R
01-25-2007, 06:57 AM
Because he works out of a business that's been around for a while. Contact him if you're serious and you can go down and visit their place. ;)

I'm a little skeptical about that. Let's say for the sake of arguement I also wanted to title an R33 and payed you 3k to do it, how do I know you wouldn't just run off with the money and possibly the car?

liny
01-25-2007, 10:26 PM
when i do cars that came from out of state.
1. sometimes the owner is there when i title it
2. when the owner sends it down with his shipping company he uses it goes back on the truck after the hour it takes me to title it.the car doesnt stay in my possesion,its in the shippers possesion at all time
3. can give u a shit load of out of state referal
4.you will never have a skyline so no need for argument sakes

Add your comment to this topic!