Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Peugeot 605

sketchmaster
01-20-2007, 03:45 AM
can anyone draw a PEUGEOT 605 WITH big fat bumpers and nice side skirts
all drawings don't need to be perfect just so that i can see how the car looks with some styling

sketchmaster
01-23-2007, 07:08 AM
common people ??

i-is-in-da-house
01-23-2007, 04:50 PM
LOL Dude, i thought u were the sketch master!

sketchmaster
01-24-2007, 07:48 AM
who said that i wasn't THE SKETCHMASTER
I am just testing you people

knightvision
01-24-2007, 08:05 AM
who said that i wasn't THE SKETCHMASTER
I am just testing you people

sounds like you're screwed up a bit.

sketchmaster
01-24-2007, 08:32 AM
knightvision can you make a fast sketch or somthing ...

bonzelite
01-24-2007, 10:55 AM
nobody care about Peaugeout or whatever that is. french car. who cares about that. you draw that. not me.

sketchmaster
01-24-2007, 11:09 AM
what kind of cars do you like american ?+ hahah american SHIT

alphalanos
01-24-2007, 11:15 AM
sketch you are going to get banned soon if you keep this up.

bonzelite
01-24-2007, 11:23 AM
you don't know what you are talking about; many American cars today are better than Mercedes. C6-R dominates it's class in LeMans. i would never have a French car. they are some of the ugliest cars i've ever seen. why don't you post a pic of the car you are talking about and help us out a little instead of playing hide-and-seek.

sketchmaster
01-24-2007, 11:45 AM
the car is oooold, that is why i want to see it with some styling
and i am not playing hide and seek i taught that PEUGEOT 605 was enough

sketchmaster
01-24-2007, 11:46 AM
the car is oooold the PEUEGOT, that is why i want to see it with some styling
and i am not playing hide and seek i taught that PEUGEOT 605 was enough

xpeed
01-24-2007, 11:57 AM
^ nobody's gonna draw it for you now. You're being a cocky SOB, and if you claim to be a sketchmaster, do one yourself instead of asking us. "Testing us?" pssh, if you can do the "talk the talk" and not do the "walk the walk" don't make disclaimers like those. It's disrespeectful to us all. you're just asking to be banned.

Plus, Peugeots aren't as appealing, nobody wants to draw them as much. Also, Peugeots aren't in the US anymore since early 90s. Wonder why?

knightvision
01-24-2007, 11:59 AM
you don't know what you are talking about; many American cars today are better than Mercedes. C6-R dominates it's class in LeMans. i would never have a French car. they are some of the ugliest cars i've ever seen. why don't you post a pic of the car you are talking about and help us out a little instead of playing hide-and-seek.

I think in the last few years, it was not too hard to built a car which is better than a Mercedes. I also call the new Peugeots and Renaults ugly, but at least Citroen dominates FIA Rally Championship and Peugeot could have the potential to win Le Mans wit the HDI FAP Diesel and beat Audi TDI, and just Renault won F1 Championship 2nd time.

However, I agree with alphalanos. sketch"master", you need to respect rules in this forum. They might be written somewhere around here or not, I'm talking of the very usual rules how to communicate with other people. A behavior like yours is not appropriated here.

Don't forget that you're the person who wants something.

Amen to xpeed.

bonzelite
01-24-2007, 12:46 PM
Knightvision, Corvette C6-R has been dominating ALMS for years and recently LeMans, beating Aston Martin. and true, lol, about Mercedes. about anybody can build better than that car recently.

knightvision
01-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Knightvision, Corvette C6-R has been dominating ALMS for years and recently LeMans, beating Aston Martin. and true, lol, about Mercedes. about anybody can build better than that car recently.

I know what you're pointing at with the Corvette, not to mention the Viper who dominated the era before the Corvettes. One of my personal favorites, the old GTS-R...

xpeed
01-24-2007, 07:12 PM

I nominate Lexus now, cause well, they last longer, and no pun intended. My theory why European cars are Lemons.

Even though they're hailed as the country that churns out the worlds most infamous and luxurious cars out in the market, it comes at a price, and that price are more parts. MOre parts you put in a car, the higher the chances are to have it break down faster. Japanese cars first came out with less moving parts and reliable at the same time. That's why Toyota will be the #1 car manufacturer worldwide by the end of the year.

Conclusion, even though it's short, cars with less moving parts will last longer. *Also, why did BMW come up with iDrive?* I still don't see the purpose of it. :uhoh:

bonzelite
01-24-2007, 08:35 PM
yes, IDrive has many complaints, even among BMW fans. all of these cars, these lumbering gigantic luxo-barges have so many "comfort" electronics that in ten years time there will be so many sensors and relay switches going bad, it will cost thousands of dollars just to fix the car once. i would never want to own a 10 year old BMW 7-series, for example. imagine the repair costs on that pig once the warranty is expired.

bonzelite
01-24-2007, 08:37 PM
historically, some of the worst or unreliable cars are Fiat, MG, Ferrari, older Jaguars. they are constantly in the shop or in the driveway with somebody under them trying to fix it. and it is fixed every month with some new problem. and they are all expensive to fix. especially German or Italian cars.

xpeed
01-24-2007, 11:46 PM
^ No, it's all European cars. But then again, if people have the money to buy those cars, they can certainly afford to fix them.

rallydriver
01-25-2007, 05:42 AM
I nominate Lexus now, cause well, they last longer, and no pun intended. My theory why European cars are Lemons.

Even though they're hailed as the country that churns out the worlds most infamous and luxurious cars out in the market, it comes at a price, and that price are more parts. MOre parts you put in a car, the higher the chances are to have it break down faster. Japanese cars first came out with less moving parts and reliable at the same time. That's why Toyota will be the #1 car manufacturer worldwide by the end of the year.

Conclusion, even though it's short, cars with less moving parts will last longer. *Also, why did BMW come up with iDrive?* I still don't see the purpose of it. :uhoh:
Amen for that!

sketchmaster
02-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahha

pac4life
02-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Seriously, Peugeot. Thats a bit random dont you think. Besides, who would put sideskirts on a Peugeot.

i-is-in-da-house
02-19-2007, 10:42 PM

I really dont want to change the subject, but what even is the iDrive
(it sounds like a dumb apple product) --

And again for the Peugeot, man, find a picture on the internet, and look at the computer screen and sketch it, thats what i did with the golf gti i drew!

Add your comment to this topic!