Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

undercover or just playing with me?

stangfreak66
01-07-2007, 12:54 PM
hey everyone,

last night i was driving home from the movies with my gf and a bmw pulled right next to my 66 mustang. There were 4 people in the bmw. the driver had looked at us and laughing a little. when the light turned green i hit the gas a little harder than normal not sqealing tires or anything. about a min latter they must have passed my car going 80-90 in a 45. then they slowed down and the guy in the back rolled down his window and from a distance it looked like he was flipping me off so i punched the gas and passed them flipping them off . latter my gf said he was waving or some crap like that..wtf anyway we get to the light and the bmw pulls next to us in the turn lane, the guy in the back flashes a badge at me and then they turn...WTF

i live in baton rouge, Louisiana btw

Igovert500
01-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Could be alot of things. A new kid who just became a cop and is off-duty, a mall security guard, or any other job where he gets some kind of badge. Who cares, a passenger in the back of a bmw certainly can't pull you over for taking part in the same stupid activities that the car he is in is doing as well. And if he was indeed a cop and was trying to, I certainly wouldn't have bothered stopping.

In situations like those, wear somebody starts acting like a jackass or making threatening signs or whatever, especially if they have 4 passengers, I try to get behind htem and just turn off. You never know how stupid or crazy the other guy will be and after a few close calls, I personally have learned just to avoid the situation. Sometimes I'll even get hteir plate number and call the cops on them.

If, in the small chance, anything does materialize from this, any half-decent lawyer should be able to get it dropped easy. So I really wouldn't give it a second thought.

Add your comment to this topic!