Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I want to mod up my 1991 Hyundai X2

Street-Racer1985
09-23-2002, 05:07 PM
:flash: i need to mod up my 5dr htch bk and need a hand to find moding parts for it ny ideas please help :flash:

Cmotif
09-23-2002, 11:47 PM
There is a lot of Universal things that you can get, and I would start with those.

New Exhaust, Better wheels, Better Tires, Better Spark plugs, better air filter, Synthetic motor oil,

I am not familiar with '91 Hyundais, but can you advance your ignition? Advance it just short of pinking.

Can you post a photo of this vehicle?

There is a lot of good stuph through Demon Tweeks in the UK. I used to live in Scotland, so I understand the UK car scene.

Cmotif <><

billgatespimpyo
10-15-2003, 09:07 AM
:flash: i need to mod up my 5dr htch bk and need a hand to find moding parts for it ny ideas please help :flash:
dont do it because there gay :loser: :disappoin :naughty: :screwy: :smokin: :evillol: :grinno: :iceslolan :nono: :banghead: :rofl: :lol: :sunglasse

BLU CIVIC
10-15-2003, 09:13 AM
dont do it because there gay :loser: :disappoin :naughty: :screwy: :smokin: :evillol: :grinno: :iceslolan :nono: :banghead: :rofl: :lol: :sunglasse

:nono: :banhim:

WytchDctr
11-02-2003, 03:37 AM

best thing to do with the older hyundais that housed mitz engines is throw in a 4g63t. Mad performance with almost straight swap.

Add your comment to this topic!