Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

resin parts for import cars???

Jocache83
01-05-2007, 10:45 PM
ive been looking for resin parts (turbos, intakes, brakes, bodykits, etc etc) for import cars. i know hiroboy sells a whole bunch of them but im looking for stores in the USA. anyone know of a site that would carry them?

also, since SAS is out of business, where can i get a kam body kit for my celica?

daklunk
01-06-2007, 12:19 AM
SAS isn't out of business... it's just on hold until Chris gets things straightened out... As for body kits, SAS is the only company I know of who offered them, your best bet right now is probably building your own. Styrene and putty are your friends. :grinyes:

www.partsbox.com good stuff
www.bestresin.com also good, smaller selection
I have a bunch of audio gear in resin, I would tell you to email me but my email is down for who knows how long... I can still recieve email if you are interested, I just can't reply :disappoin

Jocache83
01-06-2007, 01:39 AM
thanks but partsbox.com is for real cars not for model cars.

BugZilla
01-06-2007, 01:59 AM
I have a few SAS item's left in stock, but most of them are running pretty low. If you have any question's, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.

Dave

yelo
01-06-2007, 09:52 AM
As far as I'm concerne, dealing with Hiroboy is as fast as a U.S. based company and I'm in canada... Both time I order, it took les than 5 work days to get to my place....

here's the good link to The parts box (http://www.thepartsbox.com./)never purchase from them tough and their in australia I think...
and for your celica, if its the last one produce by tamiya, I think I saw one body kit at mediamix (http://www.mediamixhobby.com.sg/catalog/index.php)

Hope it help you, René

daklunk
01-06-2007, 07:34 PM
thanks but partsbox.com is for real cars not for model cars.
Oops, sorry, try www.thepartsbox.com as said by yelo, that's the site...

ZoomZoomMX-5
01-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Better avoid Best Resin too; formerly great company now either OOB or not online or not filling orders...too common in the aftermarket :shakehead :banghead:

daklunk
01-07-2007, 01:02 AM
I had to read the topic again before i figured it out... Both BR and TPB are no longer good sources? Dang... How about perry's resin?

ZoomZoomMX-5
01-07-2007, 06:58 AM
Perry's is good.

Seriously, if anyone is wondering about aftermarket company "X"; ask on the forums before ordering to make sure there are any happy customers left. A ton of companies have gone from great to gone, and a lot of people's money is gone without any communication from the seller :shakehead

WRC_413X
01-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Almost sounds like your best bet is to go through Hiroboy, as he is still here and sticking around :icon16:

Add your comment to this topic!