Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

92 Silverado 2500 headlight issue

eli1969
01-05-2007, 12:20 PM
They other night I was heading up to the mountains to go snowmobiling and when I put it in fourwheel drive after a couple of minutes the head lights flickered once and I did not think anything of it. Well when I stopped and turned off the lights and the truck upon arriving back a few minuts later the lights would not come back on. THere are no other issues with anyother lights just the head lights.
Any thoughts?

CK-1
01-05-2007, 02:17 PM
They other night I was heading up to the mountains to go snowmobiling and when I put it in fourwheel drive after a couple of minutes the head lights flickered once and I did not think anything of it. Well when I stopped and turned off the lights and the truck upon arriving back a few minuts later the lights would not come back on. THere are no other issues with anyother lights just the head lights.
Any thoughts?

A blown fuse. or battery issue could be the problem..

eli1969
01-05-2007, 06:59 PM
well it looks like the low beams work but the high beams don't. The blue light on the dash does not come on either, but does that only come on with the lamps? I can't find any blown fuses.

jcdubbu
01-06-2007, 01:24 AM
might want to check ur turn signal/high beam lever on the steering wheel. i had a older style camaro that had the same problem. replaced the lever for about $45. problem was solved, good luck

Add your comment to this topic!