Beat Out Of A Car/good Deal You Tell Me!!

grandmarquisguy
01-04-2007, 12:19 AM
well what the fuck kinda stuff is this....ok friend of mines goes to a rinky dink car lot and puts money on a new Charger, nothing really special just the basics. a good 6 months later which was 2 days ago the damn dealership went under for money laundering and they were running drugs from it. so the damn place got shut down now hes stuck with a car he cant even pay off. we did everything we could think off but we just cant find nothing. local dealers wont take it because he still owes on it and they couldnt get the title if he traded it in. only good thing is that he doesnt have to pay for it, bd thing is that if he wanted to sell it third to someone private he cant.....so i suggested to part it out or let it sit, we're at the end of the ropes guys what should we do?

sheetmagnet
01-04-2007, 07:12 PM
I would drive it 'till the wheels fell off, and then part it out afterwards.

grandmarquisguy
01-05-2007, 10:51 PM
yea, thats the only thing i see.....where just thinking up the cost of the parts........

KimMG
01-06-2007, 02:30 AM
Be aware that who ever has the title may come after the car. If the defunct dealer had the title, their lawyers may come after the car as one of the dealer's assets. Try contacting the attorneys representing the car dealers. If your friend parts out the car, he could end up paying for it. If he can get a hold of the title holder, maybe he would be able to refinance it through some other institution.

Add your comment to this topic!