Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help with Interior PLEASE

CivicSkater
09-21-2002, 08:56 PM
Hi, I just bought a 1990 Honda Accord, and it has like a purple interior, i can't stand it. I know i could just get seat covers for the front, but what do i do about the back seats and the carpet and stuff? Please Help me.
Also, why can't i find Euro or Altezza lights for a 90 accord, the oldest i can find is 92 or 93.

so-cali
09-22-2002, 03:01 AM
paint it, or re-vinyl it. i did to my blue interior and it looks sweet

sickhonda
09-23-2002, 12:57 PM
:cool: I don't know your budget, but your best bet is to visit your local junkyard for complete interior overhaul. If done professionally, it will cost even more. You might even get a leather interior in the process, if your lucky. If your budget is really low and you're in a rush...painting is the only option. They'll sratch and peel in the long run even when protected with clear paint. Also, don't make a mistake of painting the dash with light color...they reflect like hell on any given day. In my opinion, if low in cash now, put it off and save up for it. If you intend to keep this vehicle for a long time, do your interior right the first time, or you'll end up doing touch up maintenance for the rest of your car's life.

As for the rear lights...try eBay. They have Euro, Altezza's in chrome or carbon fiber type and the stock look with clears instead of ambers. First, check with your local law enforcement for legality of use. Some States tend to ignore such aftermarket upgrades but others don't. Enjoy your Accord!

ci5ic
09-24-2002, 12:03 AM
If you decide to replace your carpet, you can get a good deal on some ACC Mat at www.automotiveinteriors.com (they're the cheapest place I've found for ACC molded carpet), and their customer service was really good too.

Add your comment to this topic!