NEED 93+ camaro replacement panels!

x2jesse1x
12-18-2006, 09:24 PM
I am looking to a good website to buy replacement panels for a 95 camaro. The car is rusted in some spots. I would rather replace the panels rather then fixing them and geting rust back in a couple years. thanks in advance

Savage Messiah
12-19-2006, 02:49 AM
which panels? the only metal body parts are the hood, rocker panels and quarter panels. (not counting the floor)

x2jesse1x
12-19-2006, 12:14 PM
I know i am going to need to replace the drivers side QP skin. The body shop said I could buy that instead of going and getn a whole QP from a junk yard. I might need rockers 2. Im not sure yet. I just want to find a site that sells it all.

poormillionaire2
12-19-2006, 09:24 PM
Check yearone.com They carry a lot of the little stuff. Not sure on your particular parts though.

Savage Messiah
12-20-2006, 02:45 AM
I know i am going to need to replace the drivers side QP skin. The body shop said I could buy that instead of going and getn a whole QP from a junk yard. I might need rockers 2. Im not sure yet. I just want to find a site that sells it all.

the whole 1/4 is welded on... they'll need to cut and weld no matter what if you're replacing it

Add your comment to this topic!