Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Why it is so hard to decide on a project

ZoomZoomMX-5
09-19-2002, 08:37 PM
With a stack of "holy grails" like this staring me in the face every time i hit the workbench, and many, many more like it-this doesn't even take into account all the less-desirable cars that I want to build, or my resin collection...whew! It's like a lottery to decide which one finally gets the green light...many times it's easiest just to build the one that just came home or arrived on the doorstep!

http://images.fotki.com/v8/photos/1/10258/17860/Decisions-or.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic, didn't use my tripod. But you get the idea! My head never stops spinning, and you guys are only fueling the obsession:devil:

wrexsti
09-19-2002, 08:43 PM
:huh: no reason to leave the house!

daggerlee
09-19-2002, 08:46 PM
Food and water and that picture, that's all you need.. :D

I say build that Lancer Evolution, or that RX-7, or that Ninja (WE NEED MORE BIKES!) :frog:

Jay!
09-19-2002, 09:00 PM
That's what the poll feature is for... :p

primera man
09-19-2002, 09:21 PM
Yep...post a poll and we will help you out ;)

Mr Mario
09-19-2002, 10:18 PM
The pic speaks for itself IMO!:D

S Brake
09-19-2002, 10:35 PM
Do a Ferrari!

Jay!
09-19-2002, 10:40 PM
Get a Studio 27 alternate decal set for that SARD Supra. ;)

adam30k
09-19-2002, 10:43 PM
How can you be having trouble? :) I would LOVE to have that closet. In fact now I'm mad because I don't have a model to do since I just finished my Viper RT/10 and I don't have one immediately available. I say throw a dart and see which one it hits.

Adam

To Do List, in no particular order: BMW Mini Cooper, Acura Integra Type R, Honda S2000, Ford Mustang Cobra and more.

ZoomZoomMX-5
09-19-2002, 10:53 PM
Do a Ferrari!

Right row, 6 down, F355...already started! Wish I didn't get sidetracked so frequently!

Get a Studio 27 alternate decal set for that SARD Supra.

Nope, I'm doing a street tuner out of it. Wish it combined w/t the stock version better...

Food and water and that picture, that's all you need..

Oh, I only wish!

I say build that Lancer Evolution, or that RX-7, or that Ninja (WE NEED MORE BIKES!)

Lancer, eh, maybe-though I have an Evo VII that I'd like to build too. The RX-7 may combine w/the Greddy (don't have it...yet), and I hear you on the bikes, though I'm jonesing to do a Ferrari yellow Ducati 916 first. And I have a half-finished Blackbird...in pearl white!

no reason to leave the house!

I live and work at home, so I live to leave it at times! Work gets in the way of fine modeling time, doesn't it? Especially at the end of the day and I don't want to be home, have to escape!

Yep...post a poll and we will help you out

I'll try that once the Ferrari and WRX and Outback and...oh, well...whenever! Whatever gets finished next, you'll be the first to see and hear about it!

Jay!
09-19-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by ZoomZoomMX-5
Nope, I'm doing a street tuner out of it. Wish it combined w/t the stock version better...Aww.... :( Do you mean the engine, etc...? It's not meant to... DYK that the JGTC Supras run w/ the turbo 4banger from the MR2? ;)

MX100
09-19-2002, 11:09 PM
damn i thought that was a hobby shop :)

Add your comment to this topic!