Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

integra= first car

mattyoung33
09-19-2002, 05:29 PM
hey i am most likely getting a acura integra for a first car in the next few months. dads going to buy it for me (YES!) and i got 3,000 to spend on performance/looks for it. what do u tihk is a MUST to get???

2G_4DOE_FOESHOW
12-13-2002, 05:51 PM
3 grand ...whoa....ok start with the basics, get an intake (aem), Apexi' N1 catback, test pipe, short throw shifter, sum wheels, no ricey stuff tho...keep it simple, maybe sum aem pulley, cam gears...get the tuned right....depending on if its a gsr or an ls...that should give u a good start..really good, and you'll prolly still have money left over...hope i helped

SCOTT

b16a3sol
12-14-2002, 01:25 AM
depends on what kind of integra he is getting you. if its an ls, throw the extra money in and upgrade to a gsr. if its a gsr, throw in some extra money and get a newer car. if you just want to go with what he is getting you, then i say intake, header, exhaust, rims, and lower the car. then do lots of cheap shit like clear corners and short shifter. then get a badass stereo and you will be set. this will bring you even with all the other cars out there, and the rest that you buy will help you exceed them.

KrNxRaCer00
12-15-2002, 06:26 PM
whoa whoa whoa...now fellas, we forgot to ask the guy if he was goin for speed or for looks? cuz i don't think ur gonna want clear corners an ish like that if u only want motor work. i do agree tho if he's lookin at a LS, upgrade to the GSR. but wut do u want? something a lil faster than stock? or something that looks nice?

Add your comment to this topic!