Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1990 Twilight Sentinel

LikwidQewL
12-13-2006, 05:38 AM
I was driving down the road last night and the headlights and dash lights just turned off it was nightime and I use my twilight sentinel. Now the climate control and Radio lights remained on as if the lights has been turned off as in they were at full brightness. Now mind you the manual headlamp switch turned the headlights on and dimmed the radio and climate control illumination but the guage lights remained off and the interior light do not turn on when I open the door now as a result of this sudden change in things. the interior lights do however turn on when I use the manual interior light switch. I have check the fuses in the glovebox but I have not gone any further than that. I am interested in learning more about the twilight sentinel system but the internet and haynes manual seem to not have the information I need. I am in the process of ordering a used GM service shop manual but It will not arrive for some time. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank You.

maxwedge
12-13-2006, 06:19 PM
Welcome to AF, no fast solution to this, these cars were complex and troublesome in the electronics dept. for their time. Alldata.com has a comprehensive online manual for 25.00 for a years access.

Add your comment to this topic!