Page updated on 01-23-2018

89 probe rocker panels

12-11-2006, 12:22 AM
I have an 89 probe with rusting out rocker panels. Does anyone know if there is a companey that makes them, or am I gonna have to pay my friend at the body shop alot of money to have him make them?

Add your comment to this topic!