Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Rock crawling/offroad challenge type game

GreyGoose006
12-10-2006, 02:57 PM
i was playing live for speed and was a little bored, so i used MechaniK to make the XF GTI (normally a light weight front wheel drive citroen type car) into an offroad machine by jacking up the suspension, putting dirt tires on it and cranking up the power.
in one of the levels there are lots of rock formations, so i amused myself crawling up them. in one track, there was a part that if done correctly, you could drive on the wall for a short distance.

anyway, i was wondering if anybody knew of an off road type game where instead of racing, you are rock crawling and going thru obstacle courses.
like those things you see on SPEED chanel with the purpose built machines that climb up a 100 foot wall and such.

i looked around online with no success, but if anybody has any ideas...
thanks

Andydg
12-13-2006, 09:33 PM
4x4 EVO 2 has some of what you're looking for. It's an older game but it's still kinda fun from time to time.

Dyno247365
12-16-2006, 11:20 PM
I was playing Motosport on PS3 at Walmart and that's a really fun game with amazing tracks. Of course you need PS3 and that's a whole battle in itself but it was a very fun game, with dune buggies, bikes, late models and sprint cars. Now I actually expect a lot out of this system.

GreyGoose006
12-17-2006, 07:46 PM
good sugestion about EVO 2.

do any of you have Live For Speed?
if so, download mechanik and turn the little hatchback (forget the name) into 4wd, then raise the suspension all the way up and put the spring strength on about 75% of maximum (whatever it is) then set shocks and anti roll bars to minimum. give it lots of power bu increasing the displacement and put knobby tires on it. go to fern bay or whatever (again, forget the track) and have lots of fun climbing the rock formations.

Dyno247365
12-18-2006, 04:07 AM
My bad it's called MotorStorm

Add your comment to this topic!