Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

ne one wanna help

squeaky3
12-06-2006, 12:26 AM
hey i cant draw very well but i was wondering if ne one wants to help me out some
i was lookin for someone to draw out like a couple pics i have saved on my computer tat i like
i tried a few times at them but they looked really bad
i usually an only draw like a side view of a car and most of the time it looks ok but not tat much like the real thing
so if ne one has a lil bit of free time and wants to draw a few pics for me let me kno and i will send them to u
thanks

An Angry Clown
12-06-2006, 06:08 AM
I used to draw cars from the side until I traced one from an angle and then tried it freehand, it turned out really good and after that its just been practise (but everyone says that) I would sugest getting some more materials (unless you have them already) like elipses and some special drawing pencils or even some french curves. dont even think about colouring at this stage untill you have goten the hang of drawing at 3/4 angle. as for reference pictures, you go on google or yahoo and type in the car you want to draw then somewhere at the top, they have a size filter and try to get one of the size of a peice of paper or bigger, it helps.

I hoped that helpped!
if you need anything else just ask! :wink:

drifter88
12-08-2006, 12:41 AM
u just have to keep practicing i sucked when i started i mean i really sucked becuz i found an old drawin of what was supposed to be a tahoe but i had no idea of what the hell to call it but from there i just looked at cars when i went out side and looked at them from differnt angle and just stared and tryed to figure out the out line and stuff thats how i learnd cuz i never really looked at pics then draw the car i just used what i remeberd just keep at and ull figure out how to start drawing them i still feel like i suck.

Add your comment to this topic!