Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1/24 Lamborghini Gallardo Wheels and Mirrors

Honny
12-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Hi, im back again with problems reguarding to my Gallardo im building atm. Currently im building a Gallardo, and ive just primed everything, (sorry no pictures yet!, but i will take some after i begin to add some colour to it!) and i relised that my mirrors and rims are gone, im not sure if i miss place these parts or what, but ive searched around the house but i had no luck in finding them. Because i want to build a stock gallardo badly.... i wana know is there anyway i can find these parts without buying a new kit? or is there anyone kind enough to cast me a copy of these parts or are willing to trade them? I currently have a 1/24 Fujimi C-West legency unbuild and im willing to trade parts such as resin C-West kit or wheels, body, etc for these Gallardo parts !

Also, sorry im abit confused if i should make a new topic, or post this in the trade thread, but help would be greatly appreciated. :P

Gamerxz
12-05-2006, 11:06 AM
i got those parts ... only problem is u gotta repaint the rims and the prob strip the paint on the side mirrors

Honny
12-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Sure, i dont mind to strip the paint off both the mirrors and rims, but can u provide me with pictures of the parts? also, are u sure u are willing to trade or give these to me aswell that u dont need them for your build? :S

Thanks for the help !

Add your comment to this topic!