'69 skylark

guitarmaster005
12-04-2006, 04:07 PM
hey...just wonderin what everybodys opinion on a 69 skylark is for 2600 dollars. im probably gonna buy it. its got a 350, runs and drives nice, interior is in excellent shape, its got some extra features on it, like shoulder straps and a/c. barely any rust at all...only about three little patches of surface rust around the bottom...its a solid car...the only thing i dont like is that its a four door...and the paints a little worn too...let me know what u think

maxwedge
12-06-2006, 03:21 PM
If you like it and the floors are ok and it is what you said, cool.

'97ventureowner
12-17-2006, 04:15 PM
So what if it's a 4 door? The car still has value especially being 37 years old. It has a lot going for it on the positive side, the interior is in good shape so you don't have to expend a lot of money to locate hard to find parts. It appears to be mechanically sound based on your comments, especially if the a/c still works.And the body doesn't sound like it needs a lot of work to bring it up to where it should be. I remember about 20 years ago when 4 dr. classic cars,(or cars from that era) weren't held in such high esteem. But over the years as the supply of these cars, especially the 2 dr. models dwindled, their value has greatly increased. Hell, you could even do some high performance mods on it and make it a "sleeper". I now see many more 4 dr models of vehicles from that era being sold for more money and being restored to their original glory, some even made into "sleepers":wink: .

Add your comment to this topic!